The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Dofla deserves the praise because we've seen all we need to know about him. He is the man. Point blank. He's powerful enough to be a warlord. He has celestial dragon roots, he's a criminal boss, and he's a king. All that plus his power makes him one bamf. Not to mention he's crazy. Refer back to the war on what side he was on. Dude gives no dambs. At all.

Last edited:
^ Sucks, but quite possible. And Sasuke ends up as the Hokage.
now why in the hell would konoha accept him? :lol: there is no sasuke with out naruto kishi been building this up since day one

if either of them are gonna die i think it'll be like how naruto called it they will fight one day and they will both die i dont think kishi will either of them die imo. i can see naruto dying trying to save sasuke or something though

Last edited:
This is EXACTLY where I'm at now too :smh:

Just watched the first episode of Kyoukai no Kanata. Fall anime is officially upon us :smokin

I rock with it outside of how annoying the girl with the glasses is. She at least has a good reason for being that way though, so hopefully as the series goes on she becomes more likable to me.
I just finished watching. It was a good first episode. I'm about to watch Coppelion cuz it has an interesting premise.

I just finished watching. It was a good first episode. I'm about to watch Coppelion cuz it has an interesting premise.

I've been going back and forth on whether I should watch it or not for hours, but I think I will too.

Gonna stay away from this thread till Friday, I'm just gonna marathon all of the fall premiers since I'm off

Plus 2k14 is ******g dope and will probably be priority this week :lol:

Beyond The Horizon
Solid first episode. I can see how Mirai can seem annoying, but I think she's adorable as hell. :lol: Looking forward to seeing the fight scenes with the Yomous.

Coppelion
Decent. Hopefully something really eventful happens in the next episode. I don't see the need for these girls to be wearing school girl uniforms, though. :rofl:

When's Kill La Kill out?

Last edited:
why... madara taking him in made everything fall into place

I have no issue with Madara taking him in. It was when he merged with the 10 tails that got me. Just not a fan of these "God" mode villain power ups where they suddenly gain immeasurable powers and know how to control and use it right away. Even when you disregard the ridiculous powers you got Naruto and all the other Jinchurikis who have been training for years, but you suddenly master and tame the strongest beast in minutes? Obitos still not as bad as Aizen though.

I hope this never happens to One Piece.

Last edited:
Pokemon Origins episode 1 is out now. :nerd:
That Charmander suffering with that Squirtle's bite. :x Brutal.

Last edited:
Pokemon
in this version... are they making the pokemon digital or something... cuz brock gave him a floppy drive containing a move :rofl:
the way Charmander was crying in pain :x

Last edited:
yeah that bite was pretty OD :lol:

wow this is so nostalgic imma cry fam my last pokemon game i bought was soul silver a few years ago too :frown: :frown: :frown:

dat music dat intro dat everything :frown: dat naruto voice :rofl: red and green doe word :smh:

Last edited:
I've said this before,
You need to play the One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 game.
such a good game

btw, just a theory.
do You think Oda killed off ACE because he hates Fairy tale and Natsu and Ace are very similar???

I don't feel like any character in One Piece is needed more than OG crew.
To many characters that to like.
Maybe people loved him for the fire powers and lone wolf thing. which I'm kinda glad Oda killed that cliche.
Makes this manga great because of the randomness.

and I'm still sticking with not many OP characters are over powered, only the 4 yonkou.
anyone else can be beat through strategy or one DF power over powering another.
or Haki.

hell when you think about it, Jimbei may be able to just crush all DF users if he is near the sea. or if he keeps sea water in body and uses it as a power plus his fishman karate which we have seen been great on several occasions from more than one fishman

I believe it's physical strength/haki use > then it's df. Because logias will be untouchable in that case. We need to learn more about haki though. Are There levels to it? I know it's 3 kinds but what determines who has more haki skill? Along with strength it's intelligence, and so far weve seen high intelligence from the yonkou, warlords, and govt. one thing I think about is what happened to whitebeards crew? If they linked up with shanks for example wouldn't the power balance tip in their favor? Wasn't it said Marco is strong enough to lead them on his own?

I believe it's physical strength/haki use > then it's df. Because logias will be untouchable in that case. We need to learn more about haki though. Are There levels to it? I know it's 3 kinds but what determines who has more haki skill? Along with strength it's intelligence, and so far weve seen high intelligence from the yonkou, warlords, and govt. one thing I think about is what happened to whitebeards crew? If they linked up with shanks for example wouldn't the power balance tip in their favor? Wasn't it said Marco is strong enough to lead them on his own?

The haki thing I think gets stronger with experience (i.e. CP9, the kuma army leader guy, Vergo, raleigh)

thats the only thing I hate about One Piece... so much info to remember. Oda really built a world

Thats the good thing. because he follows through and doesn't leave too much mystery behind.

and there is still sooooooo much more. Dragon, Shanks, the other 2 yonkou. new admirals and new pirates every arc.
He could go another 5-10 years with this story if he wanted to. and have plenty of side stories of other pirates adventures who want to be pirate kings too.

The haki thing I think gets stronger with experience (i.e. CP9, the kuma army leader guy, Vergo, raleigh)

thats the only thing I hate about One Piece... so much info to remember. Oda really built a world

Thats the good thing. because he follows through and doesn't leave too much mystery behind.

and there is still sooooooo much more. Dragon, Shanks, the other 2 yonkou. new admirals and new pirates every arc.
He could go another 5-10 years with this story if he wanted to. and have plenty of side stories of other pirates adventures who want to be pirate kings too.

Oh I know its a good thing but sometimes it feels like I'm studying for a test remembering everybody, what they can do, where they from, etc.

That's the great thing about one piece. It could go on for a long time. I could be 30 still reading one piece :pimp: lol

I remember catching part of an episode on adult swim a long time ago. I think it was the episode when they were in loguetown and they were fighting buggy and I was like man what is this crap :lol: luffy was stretching his arms and **** I was like man this looks so dumb. So I always thought it was Wack :smh: little did I know :lol:
Then I seen that pic floating around of that cool *** luffy tattoo. I was like man it's gotta be pretty dope for someone to get it tatted

Back
Top Bottom