The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I don't think this Gundam series got an anime adaptation, the only After war: Gundam anime series listed on the Gundam wiki is After War Gundam X, it doesn't look like any of the Crossbone gundam series have anime adaptations based on the gundam anime list and the Crossbone wiki pages.

Also edit the domain out of your post. Your post got deleted last night for that reason. 

Here's a list of gundam series with Anime adaptations http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Concept:Series_-_Anime

I'm not a big gundam fan or expert or anything so Idk how comprehensive that list is
thanks man. some info is better then having the whole thread ignore me and delete my comment.

thanks man. some info is better then having the whole thread ignore me and delete my comment.
If you're gonna be asking for links or anything of that sort, keep it in PM's man, or ask for a PM. No need to get this thread in hot water over a gundam series. :lol:
Oh, and btw, like it was mentioned before, I dont think there's an anime series foe that specific gundam.
And you didnt get ignored last time, that post just got deleted quick. :lol:

Last edited:
No op chapter TOMMOROW wtf :smh:

OP
Man the latest episode of anime was really good but I gotta say Oda really screwed up the Robin/USSOP scene. There is no excuse for Robin in the new world to be hiding behind boxes from trebol that's just nonsense. She straight up shoulda had her 1 on 1. That's prolly the only thing I will say Oda totally ruined on this arc. Watching Robin panic when she should be somewhat formidable and ussop try to convince the tontattas to abort when he should have sniped the grape in sugars mouth in the first place makes me cringe :smh: terrible writing on that whole part of the story.

Yeah Bruh the Akame anime is on some other ****. Turning into trash.

What chapter is the point where the anime and manga start to differ? So I can start reading

No op chapter TOMMOROW wtf
mean.gif

OP
Man the latest episode of anime was really good but I gotta say Oda really screwed up the Robin/USSOP scene. There is no excuse for Robin in the new world to be hiding behind boxes from trebol that's just nonsense. She straight up shoulda had her 1 on 1. That's prolly the only thing I will say Oda totally ruined on this arc. Watching Robin panic when she should be somewhat formidable and ussop try to convince the tontattas to abort when he should have sniped the grape in sugars mouth in the first place makes me cringe
mean.gif
terrible writing on that whole part of the story.

Yeah no one knows why OP isn't coming out this week, so hopefully it's not health issues and Jump gives an explanation. Rumor is that Jump is forcing the break this week, but I guess we'll find out when the magazine comes out. Sucks tho since December is a break heavy month for manga cause of the scheduled holiday breaks.
Man, I hated that part in the manga too. Ussop pissed me off al the way until his sniping scene. Oda was clumsy on that whole section all because he wanted to force character development on Ussop. He should have figured out a smoother way to do it. Robin gave ussop the opening to snipe the grape in her mouth and he didn't do anything after he had been talking **** and lying to the dwarves ALL day. Then he had Robin turn into a toy just to push the ussop development. Man, he needs to quit nerfing Robin and just let her be great. I agree this section is the worst part of Dressrosa, especially how Ussop's been acting until the point he humbled himself and sniped Sugar. Hopefully he can calm down some going forward.
I'm hoping since Oda has Robin running toward the Palace where Luffy's at, he lets her be great and fight Trebol, especially since he went through the effort of having her see that trebol is flammable, so even if she doesn't have armament or only has weak armament she can find a way to beat him.

fammmm aint been here in a min

im goin thru naruto withdrawals i miss naruto :frown:

Last edited:

If you're gonna be asking for links or anything of that sort, keep it in PM's man, or ask for a PM. No need to get this thread in hot water over a gundam series.
laugh.gif

Oh, and btw, like it was mentioned before, I dont think there's an anime series foe that specific gundam.
And you didnt get ignored last time, that post just got deleted quick.
laugh.gif
  didnt see any fore warning posted if i wouldve known i wouldve never asked so my bad bro

No op chapter TOMMOROW wtf :smh:

Yeah Bruh the Akame anime is on some other ****. Turning into trash.

What chapter is the point where the anime and manga start to differ? So I can start reading

I asked that they said around 40. I started from the beginning im on 33 now. and so far its the same. a bit more blood and guts.

and Tatsumi's Incursio armor does some extra stuff the anime doesn't show which is cool.

mangapanda has the colored OP. which is on the waterloo arc... the temptation to start from #1 is so there.

Last edited:
I asked that they said around 40. I started from the beginning im on 33 now. and so far its the same. a bit more blood and guts.

and Tatsumi's Incursio armor does some extra stuff the anime doesn't show which is cool.

mangapanda has the colored OP. which is on the waterloo arc... the temptation to start from #1 is so there.
The guys at Arlong Park who have been nice enough to the translations and editing and cleaning for the colored OP volumes, and are working on the last few are asking people to read the colored OP chapters on Batoto because Mangapanda just went and ripped them from there then took out the pages that credited them for their work and then added the mangapanda watermark. They said they wouldn't care if Mangapanda hosted it if mangapanda had left in the 1 credit page at the end of the chapter, but they didnt. The translations on Batoto are only missing parts of volume 45, volume 49. It currently goes all the way to The first chapter of Dressrosa. Just thought I'd pass that along. 

The guys at Arlong Park who have been nice enough to the translations and editing and cleaning for the colored OP volumes, and are working on the last few are asking people to read the colored OP chapters on Batoto because Mangapanda just went and ripped them from there then took out the pages that credited them for their work and then added the mangapanda watermark. They said they wouldn't care if Mangapanda hosted it if mangapanda had left in the 1 credit page at the end of the chapter, but they didnt. The translations on Batoto are only missing parts of volume 45, volume 49. It currently goes all the way to The first chapter of Dressrosa. Just thought I'd pass that along. 

Thank you!

Was looking into starting this manga over but this news was perfect.

Anyone know whats up with Feng Shen Ji?(sorry if it was already asked)

ok, i'll read it over there

Thats crappy for mangapanda to do.

its out on mangahere 
I forgot about this site. :lol:
I wonder if the nothingness is related to the gods that were left behind after the war, especially that one guy that I cant remember the name of. The dude that Ah Gou fought towards the end of the war. :lol:

I forgot about this site.
laugh.gif
I wonder if the nothingness is related to the gods that were left behind after the war, especially that one guy that I cant remember the name of. The dude that Ah Gou fought towards the end of the war.
laugh.gif
Shen Yen? You might be on to something lol

Bleach
Mugen I blame you for me still reading this trash

and I call it trash because ..................
As awesome as this fight is. we all know what's going to happen, this should be the final battle right here.. or atleast he should die then leave it to the 2nd in command dude. ... I just know the ending of this battle is going to piss me off

Akame, Yes the Manga and Anime start to differ at Chap 39, and geezus the manga is so RAW!!!!!!
I really wanna know how strong Braht really was, if he and Su are like the same strength or not.
My man Wave is top notch. i knew the anime wasn't letting my man shine.

and EDESE is probably the best villian i've ever read in my life.
Her and King bradley are like 1 and 2 for me right now.

Last edited:
The best part about Bleach is the chapter titles. People keep saying these fights are good, but I other than the panels looking cool I don't get it. The dynamics of the fights seem to be "Oh, you're done for because my powers do this!" "That's interesting but you have the wrong opponent because my power does this!" "Oh, you didn't let me finish because I can also do this which just happens to be a perfect counter for what you just did!" "Yes, but I have an ace in the hole that will let me counter that this way!" It's stupid. I don't read Bleach often but I have read the last 20 or so chapters and every fight has gone that way.

Also @Tdogg2k  Esdeath the best villain ever? Really? I think you're getting swept up in the hype. She's easily the best and most interesting character in the series, even though the characters in that series aren't that great, she is done well. But best villain you've read in your life? You'll have to break down why that is cause I don't see it at all.

cmt-medium.gif

Kubo with this "Pen is mightier then the sword" bizness[emoji]128544[/emoji]
This is pure troll fu**ery at its finest..
But I got to ride until the end..

Last edited:
I can't wait to bring myself to read Akame and see what you all are talking about :lol:

This **** don't even crack top 20 series for me at the moment

Akames main draw is that it's way more graphic than most people are used to and it kills of main characters all the time. Once I got over the "shock" of it its ok but nothing really special

I can't wait to bring myself to read Akame and see what you all are talking about
laugh.gif

This **** don't even crack top 20 series for me at the moment
Bruh people just like series that kill people off quick now. If you take a step back from that AGK is a good series, but nothing great, especially with the underdeveloped characters. Like blakep said once you get past the shock value and get to the core of the story it falls. Think I wrote more on it last week and gave a better breakdown. 

I just wanna see cosplays of General Esdeath, Mine, and Leone next year at comic con.

Last edited:
I saw la leone before. It was pretty good and chick was cute also. (Not one of those model for attn cosplayers a real fan)
When I get to work ill explain my edese fascination more. A lot of it is just personal preference of what I like in anime characters.

I remember lebs breakdown
The story is pretty similar to most shonen stories.
But the fights are detailed and nice.
Not this off panel shenanigans or 1 panel fights.
You have witenessed back stories for almost all the ma ok n characters on top of seen them training to level up.
Therr is a bit of a love story. But thats ok because what shonen manga doesnt have a charachter that men want to be and women want to be with.

There also isnt a im going to win because of love and friendship aspect to the story.
They may have them frels but people still die.

Ive said this before in here but not different than hpw people on AOT. Were dying left and right and everyone was in love with that.

In my opinion. AKAME is just a really typical shonen manga. But just done well. We have characters that inspire. Charachters that motivate. We get feels. The art and characters are good. We alot of characters we can follow and like.

Honestly it gives me Bleach and soul society arc feels.
(Which is what Made bleach a Big 3)

Female characters our strong and not overly sexified (forgot real term for that word.) But aka its not hsdk or air gear with that blatant and nonsensical nudity

As far as esdese goes. I personally like characters with white or blue hair (tenjo tenges shin, ukitake, kakashi jiraya) I dont know why.
She has ice powers (my fav X-men is iceman) I just really like ice powers (trey shamanking) loved the snow as a kid if I was to have any powers in a fictional world it would be those.
Shes strong.
Half insane. But always wants that challenge in battle. (Traits of Goku)
Shes smart not najenda or shikamaru smart. But she has battle experiene and overall sense.
And to top it off they gave her a sort unknown (to me atleast) infatuation with wanting to find love which is funny but an also cool aspect to a villian so powerful.
Esdese is just unique and a typical at the same time villian.

But I also like the fact she is just overpowered and people know that and there is no..well if we do this we can beat her.
No najenda said her self it would take an army with at least 10 inerial arms/teigu users to maybeeeeeeeee beat her.

She a beast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom