The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

How can yall compare FMAB & HxH to an anime that isn't even halfway finished? Sure AOT had one of the best starts ever in anime, but so did bleach. & FMAB started off hella weak compared to the beginning of the 2004 version. If it had kept that same pacing throughout the series there's no way people would consider it the GOAT. It's all about progression & how it ends, therefore it's not an accurate comparison yet.

FMA > FMAB in my opinion. I liked the dark tone of the first series. 2nd series seemed more campy in some aspects from what I remembered.

How can yall compare FMAB & HxH to an anime that isn't even halfway finished? Sure AOT had one of the best starts ever in anime, but so did bleach. & FMAB started off hella weak compared to the beginning of the 2004 version. If it had kept that same pacing throughout the series there's no way people would consider it the GOAT. It's all about progression & how it ends, therefore it's not an accurate comparison yet.
I'm comparing the franchises. I'm well into the AOT manga. About 700 pages left, till I'm caught up.

The first Fullmetal Alchemist anime series is trash :smh: :smh: :smh: Writers had no idea where they were going with that story, and Conqueror of Shamballa was no better. Brotherhood is the story as it deserves to be told

Anyone watching No Game No Life? Just saw someone reccomend it on Hulu. Finally finished SAO2 and I want to check out some similar series like Accel World and Log Horizon.

Last edited:
The first Fullmetal Alchemist anime series is trash :smh: :smh: :smh: Writers had no idea where they were going with that story, and Conqueror of Shamballa was no better. Brotherhood is the story as it deserves to be told

Anyone watching No Game No Life? Just saw someone reccomend it on Hulu. Finally finished SAO2 and I want to check out some similar series like Accel World and Log Horizon.

Watched no game no life, I enjoyed it bcos I like most animes that have some kind of game aspect in it.

You won't find too many people in the process of watching it right now because we watched it when it released. It was one of the bigger series that season if I remember correctly.

Still no word on a Season 2 though since the source material isn't far enough for all of that if I'm not mistaken |I

The first Fullmetal Alchemist anime series is trash
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Writers had no idea where they were going with that story, and Conqueror of Shamballa was no better. Brotherhood is the story as it deserves to be told

I really like No Game No Life because I like stories with a strategic aspect. It's a good series. Hoping season 2 comes. I went and read the light novels that were out online, but since it got licensed I'll have to wait for official translations. Depending on what pace they want to go they could fit another season in now, but they might be waiting for more separation. 

Seeing someone say that FMA > FMAB really made that subjective discussion ring in my head. Honestly that might be the first time I've heard someone say that. FMA was straight but Brotherhood was so much more polished. The animation, voice acting, and ending in Brotherhood all defecated on the original.

The only thing trash about the original was the ending.

That dude really drinking that toilet water? :rofl:

That anime is called golden boy?. Need to watch.

Shokugeki No Soma (manga)
Yo, we finally gonna meet the rest of the elite 10 now. :pimp:

name that anime

2PkFbvK.gif

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks

Things are about to get interesting in Naruto Gaiden... But I feel like I've been saying that since the first chapter now. Half of this one felt wasted, but hopefully the next one makes up for that.

Thanks for the feedback fam. No Game No Life will be the next anime I start (Tomorrow morning in fact) I've heard only good things about it and the animation alone makes me want to watch it so i'm hyped right now. :smokin

The animation is indeed on point, and I have a strong feeling that you'll love it.

Just be prepared to hit the last episode (it was only a 1 cour series right?) in no time and be left wanting more.

Last edited:

name that anime

2PkFbvK.gif
eek.gif
 BRUH! This is what those Fate series that yall keep talking about looks like? Someone aware me, do they all look like this? And where should I start? Netflix has a Fate series but im not sure which one it is. whats the order from best to worst of the Fate series, or which order should i watch it in

If that's Fate/Stay then I already know what i'll be watching after No Game No Life.

Naruto
-Chouchou's an idiot.

One Piece
-I wish Ace, Luffy, and Sabo could've all met again and fought together once more. :smh:

Last edited:
Why not since we are a small group what are three of your favorite teams, groups, or crews in an anime?

169818-70176-team-urameshi.jpg

v3IZwTV.png

cbebop130409ac.jpg

HM

ejk45977.jpg

Last edited:

Why not since we are a small group what are three of your favorite teams, groups, or crews in an anime?

ejk45977.jpg

no idea who this one is.

i dont really have favorite groups per se but if i had to guess:

champloo_02.jpg

Angel_Beats!_disappearance.gif

whotd.jpg

this last one REALLY pissed me off. cant believe they just haulted such an awesome series and manga (despite the anime having too much fanservice)

Back
Top Bottom