The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Remember when God of Highschool was about highschool kids fighting each other in a tournament?

Remember when we saw the MC more than once every 3 months? Pepperidge farms remembers.
I haven't read God of High school for a long time, but I was thinking the other day they should have just kept it the tournaments. I'd be way more interested.

Last edited:
At this point I'm just wondering how this ends. The escalation from where it was in the beginning to now is ridiculous and it doesn't help that we barely see the MC anymore. He's been replaced by his own clone 
laugh.gif
 they teased the **** out of us a few chapters ago by having us think he was gonna come back and then.......nope 
laugh.gif
 Was so upset. Straight teased and blue balled us 
mean.gif

Diamond Is Unbreakable
We in there now boys. Killer Queen and Sheer Heart Attack. :pimp:
Shigechi got it rough though. :smh:

Diamond is Unbreakable
Can someone please play Crossroads By Bonethugs

Last edited:
I got you fam. |I

He didn't deserve that. All he wanted was to eat his damn sandwich... :smh:
Not even his soul got a break... :smh: :smh:

They gotta ride for my homie after that one

I wont stand for that disrespectful end

Makes me wanna check out the manga but I don't wanna spoil myself

Last edited:
The meaning is Rem told Ram how ol' dumbass chose emilia over her and ram's about to make ol' boys shoulders clap like she should.

Or she smells the gospel on him and doesn't trust him anymore.

I need season two of Re:Zero ASAP.

To much going on

That Spirit in the forest

and "Pride"

The ending to Re: Zero this week... :wow: :nerd:

I don't really know the meaning of it

I'm thinking that there was some miscommunication somewhere...

Like maybe the letter Crusch's camp sent to Emilia wasn't specific enough, so Ram is on go reflectively.

Or like fam up there said, real recognize real and Subaru is starting to look real unfamiliar :lol:

To much going on
and "Pride"

I read in the KissAnime comment section for this episode that the author looks to be back on a one (chapter? volume?) a month schedule, meaning that there would probably be enough content for a new season in a year to year x a half |I

Last edited:
 I read in the KissAnime comment section for this episode that the author looks to be back on a one (chapter? volume?) a month schedule, meaning that there would probably be enough content for a new season in a year to year x a half
tired.gif
Maaaaaan

It's going to be hard to replace this one

But the wait will be worth it no doubt

Maaaaaan
It's going to be hard to replace this one
But the wait will be worth it no doubt

It's taking a good deal of effort from me to keep reminding myself that there was life before Re:Zero and there'll be life after Re:Zero, and both will have plenty of enjoyable anime/manga :lol:

I really don't want to have to separate from this story, especially since it's just obvious that we're still only scratching the surface. But word, the wait will definitely be worth it.

Last edited:
The ending to Re: Zero this week... :wow: :nerd:

I don't really know the meaning of it

I'm thinking that there was some miscommunication somewhere...

Like maybe the letter Crusch's camp sent to Emilia wasn't specific enough, so Ram is on go reflectively.

Or like fam up there said, real recognize real and Subaru is starting to look real unfamiliar :lol:

To much going on
and "Pride"

I read in the KissAnime comment section for this episode that the author looks to be back on a one (chapter? volume?) a month schedule, meaning that there would probably be enough content for a new season in a year to year x a half |I
The entire process is gonna take a really long time. The 25 episode anime covers the first 3 arc of the light novels. The author has written 6 arcs so far, and overall the story will have probably 12 arcs.

But also there's the chance that the series doesn't get picked up for a 3rd or 4th season. And light novels aren't really translated very well of at all. So the story could possibly go unfinished for non Japanese people

Fairy Tale
They actually killed someone off or will the power of friendship bring Juvia back?

Fairy Tale
They actually killed someone off or will the power of friendship bring Juvia back?
I have this feeling that when the ice melts Juvia will be revived by the water or something stupid like that.

The entire process is gonna take a really long time. The 25 episode anime covers the first 3 arc of the light novels. The author has written 6 arcs so far, and overall the story will have probably 12 arcs.

But also there's the chance that the series doesn't get picked up for a 3rd or 4th season. And light novels aren't really translated very well of at all. So the story could possibly go unfinished for non Japanese people

408f37fb_Alonzo-Facepalm.gif

I forgot that we'd have to do it all again even in the best case scenario of a season 2 being ready within the next two years.

I imagine that the odds of second seasons that happen that much time after the first ones doing well is pretty slim, so yeah; season 3 much less 4 is probably a pipe dream.

This season was pretty much just a really well-done promotion for the light novel then, wasn't it?

I know most anime is, but series like this and No Game No Life just hurt more than usual because they're so interesting and the source material isn't even done yet.

Last edited:
Tower of God
So we find out how Anima's work which was pretty interesting. I wonder if after Baam fights with Kaiser or after dealing with Alphine, will he want to pick up that skill. Still hoping the Baam starts taking these skills and begins developing his own style. 

I think Hwa Ryun will probably be bringing her team to the hostages pretty soon. Hopefully we see her in action as she's one of my favorite characters. 

While we know the twin princesses are going to be around for a while as antagonist on future floors, I don't think the pink haired one is going to be able to steal Hatsu's name, only because Laure is on his back and may be forced to get involved. If Leesoo is walking around alone, I could see his name being stolen.

With that being the case I would like to see Androssi get humbled. I would also like SIU to bring the difficulty and betrayal back to the tower. I expect it to comeback heavy at the floor of death. The Hell Train arc had some of it, but I was expecting more. 

There was a struggle getting on the hell train and Haoqin was good as an atagonist, but the teams been climbing the tower super fast. I get it as a lot of talent is concentrated on these team, but it's time for people to start falling off or dying. I understand with Koon and Baam being OP them being fine, until a major threat comes back like an unchained Hoaqin, who Baam could only stop due to Alvenda's (the last clone) help. It'd be interesting what happens when word gets out to the upper tower that Baam, an irregular, didn't die on the floor of tests and had ties to FUG. Will Jahard send princess regulars to stop him or use RED or something like that. 

Obviously Rak and Yiwha aren't slouches, plus Rak seemingly climbed for a while with just that bum Parakewl, so he's good. I also understand Ran and his team being fine, because Koon hand selected top regulars for that team and Ran is top 5-10 at his level, but people on Leesoo's team may need to start falling like Amigochaz and Verde. Hatsu has built up a rep and Laure is a monster and from a branch family in a great family. Anak may have trouble just due to the fact she has a target on her back from Jahad.  

Team Sweet and Sour need to start falling. For example, if they don't catch Cassano and Huarang never wakes up and the glasses girl stops climbing I'd be fine with that development. I'd be fine if Prince and Miseng fall. 

With so many characters and such a vast world there's a lot of potential developments. Since the namehunt station is planned to be a short arc and is moving quickly, I'd like to see a big shake up before heading to the floor or death.

408f37fb_Alonzo-Facepalm.gif

I forgot that we'd have to do it all again even in the best case scenario of a season 2 being ready within the next two years.

I imagine that the odds of second seasons that happen that much time after the first ones doing well is pretty slim, so yeah; season 3 much less 4 is probably a pipe dream.

This season was pretty much just a really well-done promotion for the light novel then, wasn't it?

I know most anime is, but series like this and No Game No Life just hurt more than usual because they're so interesting and the source material isn't even done yet.
Same with How to Pick Up girls in Dungeons and My teenage romantic comedy Snafu, Rokka and the 6 braves etc

The thing about Manga artists is that they are worked to the bone so your almost guaranteed to see the end of it, where as you just have to hope somebody decides to continue making light novels into anime. I wanna say that Sword art online is the only light novel that I know that's gotten really huge and took off

Last edited:
Same with How to Pick Up girls in Dungeons and My teenage romantic comedy Snafu, Rokka and the 6 braves etc

The thing about Manga artists is that they are worked to the bone so your almost guaranteed to see the end of it, where as you just have to hope somebody decides to continue making light novels into anime. I wanna say that Sword art online is the only light novel that I know that's gotten really huge and took off

Wow, I forgot all about those and except for Rokka; forgot that the light novels weren't done :smh:

These last few years have definitely shown me that there's a different dynamic between the two art forms and their adaptations.

Seems like there's little point in getting too attached to any light novel adaptations if you're not or don't speak Japanese like you said earlier. Unless it gets made into a manga, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom