The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

on ep 5/6 of yu yu , already liking it. i know this came out before but it reminds me of kateyko hitman reborn where it was light hearted

JUST WAIT TILL YOU GET TO THE DARK TOURNAMENT ARC.... :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

ANYONE KNOW IF ALDNOAH ZERO IS COMING BACK? SLAIN THE GOD :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
kangoko gakuen 
pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

My only criticism with yuyu hak is that yuske has had the fastest power up grade I've seen in an amine. He practically went straight into fighting people who were said to be top tier criminals
Frankenstein from Noblesse is a top 10 character. I don't care. I don't care. I. Don't. Care.
i still can't remember why i stopped reading this.

Attack On Titan 85: MASSIVE SPOILER
"i come from outside the walls where life is harmonious for humanity"
 "in reality humans are not extinct at all"

REn51GJ.jpg

Attack On Titan 85: MASSIVE SPOILER
"i come from outside the walls where life is harmonious for humanity"

"in reality humans are not extinct at all"

REn51GJ.jpg
can it really be called massive when you can see it coming from a mile away? :lol:
The harmonious part is what surprised me, but other than that it was to be expected. There are a few things I want an explanation for now. How many humans are outside, why was it covered up, and are the people in the walls a part of some kind of experiment.

Boruto

Looks like Naruto is about to go all out. Lets hope this is better than the final arc for the OG series. :lol:

can it really be called massive when you can see it coming from a mile away? :lol:
The harmonious part is what surprised me, but other than that it was to be expected. There are a few things I want an explanation for now. How many humans are outside, why was it covered up, and are the people in the walls a part of some kind of experiment.

Where did y'all read it at

Haven't posted in a while but had to jump back in to say the last 4 episodes of JOJO have been hot fire 
smokin.gif

Boruto

Looks like Naruto is about to go all out. Lets hope this is better than the final arc for the OG series. :lol:
You do know that this already happened in the boruto movie and they are just redoing it for manga? Sorta like how dragon ball super used the recent DBZ movies as arcs

he doesn't go all out. He gets his *** beat for some inexplicable reason( the author sucks) and the rest of the arc is garbage

Last edited:
What's JOJO like? .i've heard a lot talk about it lately.:x
Pretty good
If you binge watch it
You'll notice the repeated storyline each season is the same

But it's got nice animation and is a adventure based watch
Has its up and downs
But overall the fighting is good

What's JOJO like? .i've heard a lot talk about it lately.:x
Pretty good
If you binge watch it
You'll notice the repeated storyline each season is the same

But it's got nice animation and is a adventure based watch
Has its up and downs
But overall the fighting is good

I was just thinking of getting back into this after running into a "Why Should You Watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" video earlier, and this post just drained a lot of my willingness to give it another shot :lol:

I was just thinking of getting back into this after running into a "Why Should You Watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" video earlier, and this post just drained a lot of my willingness to give it another shot
laugh.gif
Watch Rinse and Repeat

Turn a enemy into a friend

looking for revenge

Bring along a OG

It's still pretty good though
nthat.gif

Nice mystery this season

Jojo is not repetitive at all to me. Especially in later arcs when Araki just goes straight acid trip with some of the Stand powers.

Tower of God
Hostages free and finally HwaRyun gets to shine. Definitely one of my favorite characters, but tends to be nullified when Team Rachel is around due to Emily. She's not a fighter, but people are still calling her a monster.
I think SIU is trying to get the point of how special guides are across this chapter. In his weekly blog post he mentions how hard it is to get a guide, you either have be able to shift the fate of the tower or be a ranker Zahard princess. 

I'd like SIU to explain how HwaRyun is still a "regular". She was technically disqualified on the floor of tests, but as a guide she can move through the tower at will. I wonder if due to FUG's and Yu Han Sung (Coffee machine guy) she was able to participate in a test she had previously passed meaning she wasn't really DQ'ed. (Probably just that, she participated even though she had previously passed this test. Which makes sense since Headon paired her with Rachel originally. I think Hwa Ryun once she saw Baam/lost her eye to him and saw his potential she decided to switch to his side. 

Also, I wonder what Baam's promise to Hwa Ryun is that he seems a bit reluctant to keep. Also, Baam asks Kaiser to do him a favor should he win, which suggests he doesn't plan to take her name, since if he did he could order her to do whatever he wanted, unless there are rules stopping that since she's from a Great Family.

Novick was funny this chapter and got to shine a bit. Then Sachi Faker got to easily take out a boss. I'd like to see Boro put in some work as well.

Arc is moving fast, I like it. Hopefully SIU raises the tension and stakes especially as we move toward the floor or death, especially since this arc hasn't been serious for the most part so far. After this Rak will probably go train and boost himself up, even though I don't see him as a slouch at all, rather Inieta is just very strong. It's a bit surprising the Leesoo's team is struggling more than Ran's team, but I actually like it. It's not a skills issue, but more so an Androssi's attitude issue it seems. 

Back
Top Bottom