The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

the end of this weeks mob, the long con :x :smh:

The fact that it took me a whole day to process what you meant by this is a strong sign that I need to hit the reset button on this week :smh: :lol:

I somehow legit didn't see that coming. Always felt like there had to be more to his character though.

Last edited:
One piece

I'm hating Sanji's family more and more with each chapter they are in. :smh:
Except for his sister, she seems cool. :lol:
The ending has me intrigued though.

One piece

I'm hating Sanji's family more and more with each chapter they are in. :smh:
Except for his sister, she seems cool. :lol:
The ending has me intrigued though.

Thanks! I had no clue.
Ending really has me bugged out. Looks like Ideo a bit.

Last edited:
One Piece
Still hoping we see why Sanji said he was literally raised not to hit women, because it's clear the other children aren't that way. I wonder if it's due to something Reiju did or something else, because it doesn't seem like something Zeff would teach him either.
What's interesting is when Sanji talks down to his family, Oda doesn't include Reiju in those panels, but rather has her in separate panels admiring Sanji. So, I'm ready to see what happens with her and Sanji.

The clones are really interesting. I think Sanji and co are the only biological children, although it was odd that Yonji's face was fixed with that press machine. Looking forward to seeing what all happens with these developments.

This arc definitely has a lot of interesting things going on. Wonder if we'll be sticking with the Vinsmoke story line next chapter or if we'll go back to Luffy, or something else.

I don't really know how to explain but I feel like ever since we got to Zou, OP has returned to that part 1 "feeling" that I loved.

I don't really know how to explain but I feel like ever since we got to Zou, OP has returned to that part 1 "feeling" that I loved.
Vinsmoke arc lookin like a straight up superior version of Enies Lobby

Just like Dressrossa was an inferior version of Alabasta

The Vinsmoke kids are savage. Fantastic characters. Can't wait to see Sanji give them all that raw footwork.

Last edited:
Exactly. I was hoping they would fight this chapter
laugh.gif

Maybe I'm naive but I'm low key worried that Sanji just might get his hands blown off. It would be away to add consequences without limiting Sanji's fighting ability for future fights.

I think Ichiji is the strongest, even stronger than Judge. He's probably the only one Sanji will fight evenly.

Sanji already casually washed Yonji and clearly wasn't even trying when he fought Judge.

Them Vinsmoke cats don't even realize that Sanji da Gawd is a few seconds away from giving them all the toes of Jesus.

RIP Niji especially
roll.gif
that boy gone get his booty violated

My mans Sanji was like "this **** ain't even gonnna tickle"
roll.gif

Last edited:
I don't think any of his brothers realize that he aint the little boy they used to bully.

Their father being smarter than all of them put together is the only reason he hasn't literally kicked all their ***** yet.

Yo I don't even read Fairy Tail anymore but every week I have to skim through for the booty shots and fanservice

This man Mashima is a true savage

Can anyone explain what Subaru wrote in the gospel? Was that a contract with the witch?

And I know y'all saw my boy Subaru paying homage to Ash Ketchum and Yusake

Also he finally got his girl,

Waiting for Rem to come back

Last edited:
Outside of the second season of Bungou Stray Dogs and that Is It Wrong to Bag Jawns in Dungeons? OVA, I can't say I see much in that list that interests me for the upcoming season.

I might be spend the next few months peeping what you guys are feeling and going through the archives to finish up older stuff I forgot to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom