The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece is out

I ******* knew it. She was a ***** after all. :smh:
I hope Sanji is the one to take her out.

My hero Academia
Now those two are real bros. :pimp:

I always forget younwatch anime

I think just about everyone in here has seen fma at this point right?

Better than the original FMA anime? Absolutely, by a country mile. Easily earns a spot on my Top 20 anime list.
Only thing I didn't like about Brotherhood was how they handled Nina's story. They rushed through it while the original handled it perfectly. Ed finding her in the alley... the emotions :frown:

That scene, the entire Cowboy Bebop Ballad of Fallen Angels episode, and Heero telling Treize he didn't believe in God in Gundam Wing blew my little childhood mind. Been an anime fan ever since.

Only thing I didn't like about Brotherhood was how they handled Nina's story. They rushed through it while the original handled it perfectly. Ed finding her in the alley... the emotions
frown.gif

That scene, the entire Cowboy Bebop Ballad of Fallen Angels episode, and Heero telling Treize he didn't believe in God in Gundam Wing blew my little childhood mind. Been an anime fan ever since.
This man knows! 
pimp.gif

Back when people use to actually buy anime. Gundam Wing was the second box set I've ever owned (it wasn't "legit", but it came with Endless Waltz). Borrowed it to a guy and never got it back 
mad.gif
. Still heated about it.

Ah, Gundam Wing

The show that taught me how to reject a girl's affections with both drama and style :lol: Also on my top 20 list. That final duel between Heero and Treize on an exploding space station is legendary. :smokin

tumblr_inline_oikgyzteky1r6r1jp_540.jpg

Sleeper of tha season.
12 episodes makes all 60+ episodes of dragon Ball super look like straight garbage.
Better fight scenes, better plot besides tha beginning of future trunks saga, way better fight moves, longer lasting fusions.

You got me to give Yuri on Ice a look and it's great, so I want to take your word on this one but I'm just not messing with that "fanservice" **** that I can tell that series is flooded with from that picture :lol:

Ain't even really about fan service tho, it's tha struggle of a group of girls trying to make it big as professional Keijo players. If you peeped cross ange from a couple seasons it's similar in tha sense that the fan service draws you in with low expectations but it's actually a lot better than one would assume. Although there are other gems this season that you should catch up on if you need to before this one.

Yuri on ice tho :pimp:

Its JJ Style :pimp:

Last edited:
im going to watch keijo off yall recommendation.
I mean yall are the ones who put me on to BENTO when that came out

i need season 2 of SHOKUGEKI NO SOMA

Last edited:
damn. now i want to watch it based on my love for bento. :lol:

I feel like you're the one who told me about bento. yea its funny and the action is actually good. this thread comes through again
I'have a crap tastic week, and this 46 mins i've spent watching 2 episodes has already made it better

Ain't even really about fan service tho, it's tha struggle of a group of girls trying to make it big as professional Keijo players. If you peeped cross ange from a couple seasons it's similar in tha sense that the fan service draws you in with low expectations but it's actually a lot better than one would assume. Although there are other gems this season that you should catch up on if you need to before this one.

Yuri on ice tho :pimp:

Its JJ Style :pimp:

Alright, I'll put some respek on your tastes and give it a look.

What other gems are you referring to though? I think I've given everything worth watching a look this season already, but I'd love to run through some more now that the season is wrapping up.

What I'm watching/watched this season:

Drifters
Poco's Udon World
The Great Passage
Yuri On Ice
Dragon Ball Super
3-Gatsu no Lion
Occultic;Nine
WWW(.)Working!
Bungou Stray Dogs S2
Flip Flappers

I'm behind on some of them though.