The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Looks like you got all tha gems I was going to mentioned besides that had awful super.

didn't even know Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju was getting a second season, let alone know it was starting next month :smokin

Last edited:
One piece chapter 850

man let me start by saying this chapter was fire but I'm a little hurt that tamago just got one shotted? That's BS Oda needs to start giving us a bit more action. I mean for petes sake this was a Christmas chapter, wasn't a lit as it should have been. Remember a couple years ago in dressrosa this Christmas chapter was FIREEE sabo x zoro and kinemon run up on doffy and fujitora and then law gets shot up etc.

Aight, Baki is legit.

Just finished the Battle vs Mountain Ape.

The end of that episode was deep man.

Thanks to whoever put me on

So what are all of the Combat/FIghting based shows I should be watching.

Past or present.

Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple
Baki the Grappler
Fist of the North Star
Saint Seiya (Watching everything in the franchise is a project, one that you could easily spend months on)
Hajime no Ippo
Yu Yu Hakusho

My usual animefreak tv. You can stream but so many ads and popups. Slowed down my viewing.

Im about to bite the bullet and just subscribe to crunchy roll

That Attack on Titan season 2 trailer tho
pimp.gif
Hopefully the show just makes their own story, since the manga is a snoozefest.

Kissanime (Openload server) + Chromecast and you're good. Pull up the vid on my phone then cast. Its seamless. Got tired of running a cable from my PC to the TV.

Kissanime is working again. It, kissasian, and kisscartoon were down for like the last 3 weeks. But I guess they migrated everything to a new URL a few days ago. Still doesn't bode well since they were shut down once before. It'll likely happen again

I started watching Bungo Stray Dogs. It's pretty good so far. It's different from what I normailly like to watch. It reminds me of a mix between Terror in Resonance and Blood Blockade Battlefront.

Back
Top Bottom