The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Im only on ep 4. But yea he was grabbing my mans chin one too many times but i couldnt stop watching

Im only on ep 4. But yea he was grabbing my mans chin one too many times but i couldnt stop watching
Bruh! I felt the same way, Story pulls you in and bypasses the risky activity that no one else in the series pays attention too.
roll.gif

So was the silver medal enough of a win to let it slide?
nerd.gif
He did better than last finals so I had to let it slide
They did get gold though... engagement rings...matching ones...

why Yall aint tell me there was a DUB much rather watch Dubs, don't judge me

and nose bleeds in anime will never get old to me, i crack up every time

Last edited:
The Koreans put out fire webtoons. I just started reading one called Hellper. This the leader of a gang called Killberos, who protects his town gets murdered and is in the underworld as a ghost. If he collects 100 tickets before being caught by a reaper who wants to take him to Hell, he can go to Heaven or be reincarnated. He can only collect tickets by defeating other ghosts and ghost with more tickets are stronger. The main character's personality kind of reminds me of a mix of Kuwabara and Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho. The art style is really unique, mainly uses black, white, and red, but has other accent colors as well. 

Rem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
any that says otherwise will be reported for trolling and banned, already PM Meth and got tha green light.

Finally caught up and finished JJBA: DIU and man they did those final episodes perfect 
pimp.gif
 sad part 4 is over now
frown.gif

But now the patient wait for part 5 begins 

They need to make Part 5 so part 6 can happen. That's the one I've been waiting all this time for. :lol:

Stone Ocean :pimp:

Everyone's hoping David productions does adapt part 5 too. And yeah part 5 Dio's son is the main JoJo his name is Giorno Giovanna

latest
Sounds dope

And out of all the pictures to find of Gio

You pick the one where he look like he about to perform on stage for the next magic mike movie

After I just got done watchin Yuri On Ice!

mean.gif

Last edited:
yuri on ice, Dub isn't half as captivating as Yuri on Ice Sub,

Dub has Victor sounding like he's from Spain.... guess ig otta go back to the SUB

FLCL and Mysterious X Girlfriend Got some good dubs

Hate Dislike funimation Dubs

They need more Voice actors

Greg Ayres been in EVERY anime they've dubbed.

From 1998 to 2016

He even in Drifters

Last edited:
To be fair other places dub in LA funk dubs in Texas do when they have quality actors they tend to repeat plus they do simuldubs

FLCL and Mysterious X Girlfriend Got some good dubs

Hate Dislike funimation Dubs

They need more Voice actors

Greg Ayres been in EVERY anime they've dubbed.

From 1998 to 2016

He even in Drifters
Grey Ayres is WORKING. 
laugh.gif

He has such a recognizable voice. I feel like he makes an appearance in every anime not just Funimation.

I cant believe i let One piece get so far away from me, im at atleast 6 months behind now. which is good and bad, can't wait to catch up but sad im not current.

Grey Ayres is WORKING. :lol:
He has such a recognizable voice. I feel like he makes an appearance in every anime not just Funimation.

Easily the most recognizable
If it's not him its this one girl they always use Louisa Michelle Christian
Played in damn near everything

I cant believe i let One piece get so far away from me, im at atleast 6 months behind now. which is good and bad, can't wait to catch up but sad im not current.

You're not alone. Last chapter I read was the other pirates pledging loyalty to Luffy at the conclusion of the Dressrosa Arc. I've been doing this pretty consistently, in fact, since the Fishman Island Arc that I wasn't able to get through because of boredom. Sucks to not be current, but that way you don't have to deal with just one chapter at a time either.

One Piece
Color spread is excellent. My favorite recent one is still the one a couple weeks ago with red bears.
So still no Oda box for Pudding. At this point it's getting more likely she's the 3rd sweet commander. I saw a theory stating that Pudding is made with Potato Starch and Potato Starch is the name of the 3rd sweet commander. 
Her powers are wild. I wonder what kind of change all this spurs in Sanji. 

Brook was the man this chapter. I like Brook a lot when he's more serious. When he's silly he tends to just be annoying. Brook needs more moments to really shine. 

Jinbe back. That's a nice surprise. Maybe soon we'll get to see what's going on with Capone.

I feel like I'd hate Pudding way more if I never experienced Rachel from ToG

Back
Top Bottom