The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

As it should be

Attack On Titan

WTH just happened? Is this one big loop? I need a better translation but these last few chapters have been crazy with the info.

Caught up on season 2 of stray dogs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bloodivores is all over the place

Drifters 
pimp.gif

Tower of god- Hopefully bam learns a new move cause its annoying seeing him copy some ability

One peice- Definitely time for sanji to turn up, hope these battles coming up wont disapoint 

Caught up on season 2 of stray dogs
:pimp: :pimp:

Just wrapped it up as well and it might be my favorite anime this season. Just quality from start to finish.

Co-sign on Drifters as well. It's unfortunate that a second season could be a while off due to a potential lack of source material (as usual), because even without caring about any of the history that's part of it; it's a dope, fairly unique series.

Last edited:
Do any korean manwhas have animes???

Did veritas and ares?

Was shin angyo onshi manwha or manga??

Noblesse has an anime?

It's one 30 minute episode that speeds through most of the first season. I think line wanted to test and see how popular an animated version of one of their top series would be.

The rumor is an American company may start animating some of their stuff like Tower of God, since the anime market in Korea isn't really there.

Do any korean manwhas have animes???

Did veritas and ares?

Was shin angyo onshi manwha or manga??

No, the market isn't really there for Korean anime adaptations is what I've heard. The only thing I know is freezing and the difference was that was Korean authors making a series to be published in the Japanese market.

^ I feel like if My Hero Academia keeps up the pace it has, it's gonna be bigger than the big 3 . Personally I love that series.

someone posted that in here months ago..
i feel MHA is a bit overrated. it was a good watch, but it gave me too much of a Hitman reborn feel.

i concur with shokugeki!!!

havent seen black clover yet. im sure MHA will be big 3 because its popular, but mha to me will be my post Heuco Mundo Bleach

My hero academia should def be in the big 3. It's the only thing I've watched since one piece (and before that naruto and bleach) that give you that feeling. Dope character designs, main character has that hero type feel, plenty of cool powers, etc. can't wait for the second season.

No good Tsuna from reborn is one of the worst characters I ever read. Midoriya is actually a good main character. MHA is a really solid series and will probably hit super series status if it keeps up although the idk how big the scope of the story can be compared to a one piece, DBZ, or Naruto.

I love shokugeki no soma, but I don't see it reaching big 3 status.

Main charachter being a scared punk. Gets strong when he sees his friends in danger
Tsuna straight up didnt want to be about that life. He wanted nothing to do with it. Midoriya is the exact opposite.

He's a bit soft but it's not like he's a shook one at all and his softness disappears real quick after he gets into UA.
Mha is the most likely candidate for the next big 3 followed by black clover or shokugeki
I dont get that big 3 feeling from black clover or shokugeki. They're like toriko or kenichi to me.

Also is it just me or is black clover's pace really fast? Character development happens in like one chapter 
laugh.gif

Then there's the sin of including characters from a side story in the main story and making them prominent in the arc.

Just dropping them in with no context like everyone read or even knew the side story existed. Who does that? 
laugh.gif

Sneaky *** way of driving up sales for a story no one read so that they can still go along with the current chapter 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

SEASON 2 OF BUNGO STRAY DOGS IS INFINITELY BETTER THAN THE FIRST SEASON. PRETTY RARE. JUST CAUGHT UP ON THE SECOND SEASON. THOUGHT FIRST SEASON WAS JUST OK BUT THE SECOND IS GREAT.

Back
Top Bottom