The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I strongly suggest that anyone who is into slice of life style anime check out Silver Spoon. Best series i've come across from that genre in a few years.

I strongly suggest that anyone who is into slice of life style anime check out Silver Spoon. Best series i've come across from that genre in a few years.
It's created by the same creator of Fullmetal Alchemist.

I fell off the manga, but I'll check out the anime.

Quick question for y'all Naruto fans since I was watching the series and I started reading up on the hokages....who is the strongest hokage between the hashirama, tobirama, hiruzen, and minato? I think it's gotta be between hashirama and minato.

Quick question for y'all Naruto fans since I was watching the series and I started reading up on the hokages....who is the strongest hokage between the hashirama, tobirama, hiruzen, and minato? I think it's gotta be between hashirama and minato.

Hashirama.

Easily the first. EASILY. But dont sleep on the 2nd. Between him and the 4th it's an actual discussion who is stronger. 

Been looking for a new show for awhile. Will check this out since it's on netflix as well.

Easily the first. EASILY. But dont sleep on the 2nd. Between him and the 4th it's an actual discussion who is stronger. 

Yep and I still consider Tobirama to be been the greatest genius of the bunch.

Been looking for a new show for awhile. Will check this out since it's on netflix as well.

Nice, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

1. Hashirama was a god basically. Super over haxed
2. Tobirama was great. Had some great techniques. Space time and Eso tensei. Probably the strongest water user ever
3. Hiruzen: said to know every technique in Konoha. We only saw him in his older age but he was said to be pretty strong
4. Minato. Just not at the level of the others. Still incredibly fast with FTG and knowledge of seals thanks to Kushina

You could maybe argue that Minato beats hiruzen but it's hard since we don't know the full extent of Hiruzens powers and he was super knowledgeable and strong even in his old age.

Last edited:
3rd wasnt seeing the 4th cmon son 
laugh.gif

Hiruzen honestly loses out due to a simple lack of feats. Through hype and clues you could argue for where he might fall, but there's nothing substantial to ever back it up. Kishimoto really screwed him over.

Finally went back and finished high school of thd dead

Wtf that ending

AND EVANGELION 3.33 IS A WASTE OF TIME

High school of the dead actually finished?

Hiruzen honestly loses out due to a simple lack of feats. Through hype and clues you could argue for where he might fall, but there's nothing substantial to ever back it up. Kishimoto really screwed him over.

Agreed, he had to goat summons too.

Just finished up Flip Flappers and I enjoyed it overall.

The episodic nature felt like it made sense until it smoothly transitioned into the final arc that explained everything up to then. Wasn't a fan of the "final villain" though.

After extensively watching every episode of Keijo, I have come to the conclusion that it is indeed great. :lol:

Is Gintama a good read? Its seems like the action picks up eventually but I have a hard time getting passed the beginning where its kind of goofy?

Back
Top Bottom