The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Hey guys, looking to start watching some anime. What are some good ones out there?

18793.jpg

A18057-3896080197.1474300551.jpg

Poco's udon world

Flying_Witch_volume_1_cover.jpg

Flying witch

Last edited:
It feels good that Little Witch Academia got a tv adaptation. This anime season is saved for me. :lol: :smokin

It feels good that Little Witch Academia got a tv adaptation. This anime season is saved for me. :lol: :smokin

This, Demi-chan wa Kataritai, and Rakugo S2 are easily my favorites that I've seen so far, with Youjo Senki looking like it could be interesting as well.

Little witch academia is Harry Potter in anime form with a female lead? :nerd:

Yeah, pretty much :lol:

Last edited:

Hey guys, looking to start watching some anime. What are some good ones out there?

Silver Spoon, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Magi, Seven Deadly Sins, My Hero Academia, One Piece, Gundam Wing

You interested in a specific genre of anime by any change?
Action, adventure, mecha, mystery, science fiction,

Code Geass has pretty much all of that. Eureka Seven and Neon Genesis as well.
Maybe you might like gurenn lagann too, it's a bit ridiculous :lol:  but still a good watch.

Yep, all four are other good suggestions.

Now that part 4 of Jojo is over, I shall ask what I have asked for the other parts. What's the best Jojo OP so far? :lol:

Personally, I still think End of The World reigns supreme, but Great Days and Chase are right up there now. :pimp:

Also, I think that a better question would be what ED is the best? I cant choose because I think all 3 ED's are perfect. :lol:

They posted the results of crunchyrolls anime of the year stuff. Man it's pure bull ****. Yuri on Ice won everything

Finally watching Adventure of Sinbad. Love it just as much as I do Magi.

Do you read Magi? I like the turn the story has taken. I have been trying to see Judar in action again for a long time.

I actually haven't read it yet. I got into the series through the anime and have seen the first two seasons of that. I'm planning on jumping into the manga, at the point where the anime ends, after I finish Adventure of Sinbad.

EDIT: Actually, I just finished it :lol: Didn't realize there were only 13 episodes. Looks like i'll have to finish this series through the manga as well.

Last edited:
Onihei seems like a good anime to keep on my watch list this season.

And Youjo Senki has me hooked from episode one. :lol:

Last edited:
Finally had time to read Kingdom. Excellent series, especially if you like historical fiction. Story is fast paced and action heavy, but there is political drama involved as well. 

Last edited:
Finally had time to read Kingdom. Excellent series, especially if you like historical fiction. Story is face paced and action heavy, but there is political drama involved as well. 

:pimp: Kingdom is probablyy favorite ongoing right now along with OP

pimp.gif
Kingdom is probablyy favorite ongoing right now along with OP
Kingdom made me miss Vagabond, just from the perspective of both are historical fictions. It stopped right at the last arc when Musashi and Kojiro were going to meet again and fight.

What are good action/comedy animes are there that I need to check out? I've liked so far FMA/FMA BRO, Nature/Shippuden , Fate Zero, and Bento but I haven't finished it.

Back
Top Bottom