The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyesyes.

It's hilarious, heartwarming and filled with action. It's everything you need. Read it.

That goofiness will never really go away though so if that's a deal breaker then don't.

Last edited:
Suicide by glow 
mean.gif
 Fool really thought he was doing it too right before he got ginsu'd. Smile all up on his face and everything. The other one was smart. He knew what time it was 
laugh.gif

Julian a savage though. I was dying when he said "Kneel and I'll let you keep your pride" since by making them kneel he was taking their pride from them anyways 
roll.gif

they even said it like pathetic group of warriors 
laugh.gif

i liked how julian upon finding out hes the glow right then first reaction was to go to pere

and by apologizing, its like both for their father dying and that he never got to challenge julian for the spot

Yeah that was dope. This whole arc it has been cool to see that even with their issues they still really care for each other.

It was also cool how the crew came over and just formed a little wall for them to cry behind in private. 

I don't think they're gonna kill their brother's mother though because he'll probably beg for her life. She deserves it though 
mean.gif

man the red storm is so deep

still got thrynt, luff and winnie

and all those dudes they met in that tournament

noya need to come back now tho and finish teaching the heavenly demon aura

Yeah the world building is great. There's so much the author can do with what he's introduced that he can keep this going for as long as he wants.

Just finished rewatching seasons 1 and 2 of Avatar: the Last Airbender and it reminded me that **** anime Avatar is better. So legit.

Its only shortcoming was that it was on a kid's network (Nickelodeon) so they were limited and censored in how they could approach the subject matter. Whereas Japanese animated programming, even shows aimed at kids, don't really have this issue.

I rewatched all four seasons of Korra too. Meh. Animation and choreography easily better than TLA, but writing, dialogue, plot, pacing, worldbuilding doesn't even come close.

Last edited:
I got a question about naruto shippuden. Is the anime already caught up with the manga or has the anime ended like how the manga ended and now they're just adding filler?

I got a question about naruto shippuden. Is the anime already caught up with the manga or has the anime ended like how the manga ended and now they're just adding filler?
NAruto the manga ended a while ago. The anime caught up with it and it's proper ending would've been episode 479.

Everything else is just random filler stuff that's bridging the gap until April 2017 when Boruto anime starts. The first part of the Boruto anime will likely just be them animating the Boruto movie( basically that's what the manga for Boruto has been up until now. Just re telling the Boruto movie story in manga form).

Reactions: Ube
Just finished rewatching seasons 1 and 2 of Avatar: the Last Airbender and it reminded me that **** anime Avatar is better. So legit.

Its only shortcoming was that it was on a kid's network (Nickelodeon) so they were limited and censored in how they could approach the subject matter. Whereas Japanese animated programming, even shows aimed at kids, don't really have this issue.

I rewatched all four seasons of Korra too. Meh. Animation and choreography easily better than TLA, but writing, dialogue, plot, pacing, worldbuilding doesn't even come close.
TLA was amazing. Korra definitely could've been better. 

Best part of Korra was the flashback to the first Avatar. I wish they did a show about him instead.

I didn't even like the show until season 3. Disliked her for a while as well. Disliked how the introduced her bisexuality too.

I don't mind that she was. What straight man dislikes girl on girl action, even if it's only the cartoon kind?

But with Asami? Guy dates girl, guy leaves girl and dates other girl, guy and other girl break up, girl dates other girl? Cmon son.

NAruto the manga ended a while ago. The anime caught up with it and it's proper ending would've been episode 479.

Everything else is just random filler stuff that's bridging the gap until April 2017 when Boruto anime starts. The first part of the Boruto anime will likely just be them animating the Boruto movie( basically that's what the manga for Boruto has been up until now. Just re telling the Boruto movie story in manga form).
OK so after episode 479 that's the end got it. Now in the manga do they talk about the future of naruto and sasuke after their final fight? Also where does Naruto: The Last Movie fit in the timeline of the anime episodes?

timelessflight timelessflight Fullmetal Alchemist was dope- watch both series.
Naruto & Naruto Shippuden- watch only canon episodes because to me most of the filler is boring.

Hey guys, looking to start watching some anime. What are some good ones out there?

Silver Spoon, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Magi, Seven Deadly Sins, My Hero Academia, One Piece, Gundam Wing

You interested in a specific genre of anime by any change?

OK so after episode 479 that's the end got it. Now in the manga do they talk about the future of naruto and sasuke after their final fight? Also where does Naruto: The Last Movie fit in the timeline of the anime episodes?

timelessflight timelessflight Fullmetal Alchemist was dope- watch both series.
Naruto & Naruto Shippuden- watch only canon episodes because to me most of the filler is boring.
NAruto the last movie basically just tells how NAruto and Hinata came together and Sasuke has like a 5 second cameo

Then after that we have a short manga arc about Sarada( sasukes daughter) trying to figure out who her mother is. Sakura gets kidnapped. Then Sasuke NAruto and Sara da go and get her( they go to orochimaru, we get a Kabuto cameo and basically it introduces new kids and the past ninja who are older.

Then the next arc is Boruto( covered in borutos first movie)

Aside from that, there isn't any other official cannon stuff about the last 15 years in the naruto verse

Last edited:

Hey guys, looking to start watching some anime. What are some good ones out there?
Silver Spoon, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Magi, Seven Deadly Sins, My Hero Academia, One Piece, Gundam Wing

You interested in a specific genre of anime by any change?
Action, adventure, mecha, mystery, science fiction,
Code Geass has pretty much all of that. Eureka Seven and Neon Genesis as well.

Maybe you might like gurenn lagann too, it's a bit ridiculous 
laugh.gif
 but still a good watch.

I would suggest One piece but

Just kidding I always suggest one piece

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom