The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Kanki is such a bastard 
laugh.gif
 Ouki da gawd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Weird Season of Anime I'm liking
Yuri on Ice was pretty cool

Now I'm checking out Kuzu No Honkai and I must say I am very interested in the art style and plot

Side note
Anyone still reading Tokyo Ghoul Re:?
I have gotten so lost
It's all these characters popping up and Time Skips going on
I ended up skipping a few chapters and it felt like I missed a whole Year worth of updates

Side note
I have gotten so lost
I ended up skipping a few chapters and it felt like I missed a whole Year worth of updates
I'm still reading it. And you are not alone on this. Sometimes I have to go back and reread some chapters to figure out where some characters were or what they were doing. :lol:

A little random but I'm watching Gundam Wing Endless Waltz and I just watched the scene where Heero gets Wing Zero back
Weird Season of Anime I'm liking
Yuri on Ice was pretty cool

Now I'm checking out Kuzu No Honkai and I must say I am very interested in the art style and plot

Side note
I have gotten so lost

I still read it but I think after its completed I'll go back and binge read it straight through.

Nathan Chen hit 5quads in on program. New record. And why do I know that. Because Yuri on ice was :smokin

Last edited:
Starting to get a tad bit annoyed with OP, like bro...show us somebody of importance doing SOMETHING, throwing a punch, some thing. Sheesh. The store is impeccable we know but we gotta atleast see SOME action

Starting to get a tad bit annoyed with OP, like bro...show us somebody of importance doing SOMETHING, throwing a punch, some thing. Sheesh. The store is impeccable we know but we gotta atleast see SOME action
I feel like Brooke did something important, becoming big mom's pet while inferring that he and Pudding are somehow connected.

I feel like Brooke did something important, becoming big mom's pet while inferring that he and Pudding are somehow connected.
Brook doesn't know about Pudding's true nature, their connection comes from the fact that they met when they first got to Whole Cake and Pudding tricked them into thinking she was helping. Brook may still have done something important however. There were other big revelations in the chapter.
There's a whole clan of three eyed people who once their powers awaken can apparently read poneglyphs. Also Big Mom can divide her own soul and has had this poneglyph since Roger's time. 
Brook may have hid the copy of the poneglyph in his skull, 

Baron Tamago's power is super weird. Have we seen a zoan like that before? 

Also carrot is a shoujo artist.

There's a whole clan of three eyed people who once their powers awaken can apparently read poneglyphs. Also Big Mom can divide her own soul and has had this poneglyph since Roger's time. 

Brook may have hid the copy of the poneglyph in his skull, 

Baron Tamago's power is super weird. Have we seen a zoan like that before? 

Also carrot is a shoujo artist.

Is tamago getting killed only to be reborn, like a phoenix? Or am I missing something?
I'm getting a humpty dumpty vibe from him. I feel like there will come a point where he cant be put back together. :lol:

Is tamago getting killed only to be reborn, like a phoenix? Or am I missing something?
I'm getting a humpty dumpty vibe from him. I feel like there will come a point where he cant be put back together. :lol:
egg, chick, chicken like Lucci's zoan forms

I'm getting a humpty dumpty vibe from him. I feel like there will come a point where he cant be put back together.
laugh.gif
egg, chick, chicken like Lucci's zoan forms
Rob Lucci? He's not like him at all.

We haven't seen anything like Tamago. His devil fruit power is so weird.

Every time he dies he's reborn as a more aged form of a chicken embryo.

Egg, chick, chicken like you said. I wonder how much
pimp.gif
 Oda does to come up with this 
laugh.gif

Rob Lucci? He's not like him at all.
We haven't seen anything like Tamago. His devil fruit power is so weird.
Every time he dies he's reborn as a more aged form of a chicken embryo.
Egg, chick, chicken like you said. I wonder how much :pimp:  Oda does to come up with this :lol:
I mean more so that he has multiple forms like a lucci or chopper compared to like a drake or jack who Seem to transform into one form and that's it

Wasn't it just like a one shot?
He took out all those guys with the dynamite besides that none of these fights will really happen until the wedding ceremony

Yeah the first main arc of Bleach is some of the best shounen ever. It's stilll serviceable up through the arancar and invasion arc of you skip the fillers. Then it dies

Finally watched the Boruto movie. That was low key super lit. I just wanted all the fights to be longer seemed like each fight scene was 10 secs.
Is the boruto comic current or still being made?

Bleach Soul society Arc. Has to be ranked in top 5-10 of anime arcs of all time (shounen).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom