The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Rob Lucci? He's not like him at all.
We haven't seen anything like Tamago. His devil fruit power is so weird.
Every time he dies he's reborn as a more aged form of a chicken embryo.
Egg, chick, chicken like you said. I wonder how much
pimp.gif
 Oda does to come up with this 
laugh.gif
I mean more so that he has multiple forms like a lucci or chopper compared to like a drake or jack who Seem to transform into one form and that's it
Ohhhh then yeah. But the way they got the forms seems to be different.

Rob got the different forms through practice, Chopper through experimentation on himself but this seems to be Tamago's power which is crazy.
Finally watched the Boruto movie. That was low key super lit. I just wanted all the fights to be longer seemed like each fight scene was 10 secs.
Is the boruto comic current or still being made?

Bleach Soul society Arc. Has to be ranked in top 5-10 of anime arcs of all time (shounen).
Boruto is still being made. They just finished up the movie in the manga.

And Hueco Mundo > Soul Society

Ive been trying to catch some slice of life animes. Ended up catching Your lie in april on netflix and it had me in my feels. No ayo.

Finally watched the Boruto movie. That was low key super lit. I just wanted all the fights to be longer seemed like each fight scene was 10 secs.
Is the boruto comic current or still being made?

Yeah, the Boruto movie was good. As far as Naruto films go I still prfer Legend of the Stone of Gelel and The Last overall, but that final fight with Momoshiki, with Naruto and Sasuke working together was straight flames. :smokin

The manga for Boruto is out right now and just finished recapping the film. We'll probably start getting new material within the next chapter or two.

Ive been trying to catch some slice of life animes. Ended up catching Your lie in april on netflix and it had me in my feels. No ayo.

See, had you asked me for suggestions Your Lie in April would have been the first anime I threw out :smokin Easily one of the best slice of life anime i've seen in the past few years. Animation, music, story, characters, all excellent.

Great series but fizzles out towards the end tho
I've heard from a few the same thing, some sort of stupid technicality the way the show ends. I hear the beginning is just to good though, so far i'm really enjoying it. 
Yeah the first main arc of Bleach is some of the best shounen ever. It's stilll serviceable up through the arancar and invasion arc of you skip the fillers. Then it dies
I read somewhere the two arcs before arancar are anime only, should i still watch those?
Facts!! First bleach arc was amazing
I'm hooked. 

Great series but fizzles out towards the end tho

I've heard from a few the same thing, some sort of stupid technicality the way the show ends. I hear the beginning is just to good though, so far i'm really enjoying it. 
[thread="301437"] [/thread]
Yeah the first main arc of Bleach is some of the best shounen ever. It's stilll serviceable up through the arancar and invasion arc of you skip the fillers. Then it dies

I read somewhere the two arcs before arancar are anime only, should i still watch those?
Facts!! First bleach arc was amazing
I'm hooked. 
My memory is hazy but I believe the order is

Kurakura town/ substitute shinigama( canon)
Soul society( canon)
Bounds ( filler arc)
Vizards (canon)
Arancar(canon)

So just skip the bounds stuff. Then I believe there's another filler saga during the arancar/hueco mundo arc

the neverland prison is good but not how they made the black lady look 
mean.gif

and the fact that theyre "special" but of course 
eyes.gif

the neverland prison is good but not how they made the black lady look :smh:

and the fact that theyre "special" but of course :rolleyes

I loved the way she looked and how she was portrayed. She gave off an aura of pure evil till the very end, when you find out all she wanted was to survive too. :smh:
I will admit that some of her faces she made when she was plotting were a little extreme. :lol:

Last edited:
Don't you dare skip the bound arc. I loved it. The fights were great and I also loved the concept of who they were

I'm 7 episodes into Yuri on Ice and I'm not quite feeling it. I like the way they illustrate the figure skating, but I'm not that interested in the characters.

I'll still finish it. 

I'm 7 episodes into Yuri on Ice and I'm not quite feeling it. I like the way they illustrate the figure skating, but I'm not that interested in the characters.

I'll still finish it. 

That's pretty much how I felt around that point as well. By episode 9 I just wanted to see how far Yuri would make it/how they'd end it.

I rewatch Knockin on Heaven's Door once every year or 2 with a handful of my favorite episodes from the series. Movie pacing wasn't perfect but still a great watch.

Depending on how Hollywood does GitS I wouldn't mind seeing a live action remake of Heaven's Door or maybe a prelude movie focused on Spike and Vicious in their Red Dragon Syndicate days.

nooooooooo!!!! That was brutal

Why did they have to do Lafter like that? As soon as i seen her split up from Azee I knew something was gonna happen

I did not see it coming at all. Turbines are getting wiped out. I'm looking forward to Mikazuki doing work in that Barbatos Lupus Rex.

Back
Top Bottom