The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Finally caught up with iron blooded orphans
Last four episodes just kept bringing the feels

Mikazuki the real shooter though...

Last edited:
JUST BOOKED MY TRIP TO JAPAN FOR MARCH 10-20. GONNA BE STAYING IN TOKYO FOR 6 DAYS AND KYOTO FOR 3 DAYS. ALSO BOUGHT THE RAIL PASS SO CAN TRAVEL UNLIMITED BY RAIL TO MOST PLACES IN THE COUNTRY. ANY MUST SEE ANIME/MANGA SPOTS I SHOULD STOP THROUGH?

Akihabara District in Tokyo. I'm not even an anime fan other than the typical DBZ, Death Note, etc. type of show, but that place will blow your mind if you're into anime and video games. I bought a whole bunch of figures from the shops over there for my friends who are into anime. A lot of those souvenirs can get expensive, but there are a bunch of shops that sell reasonably priced second hand figures that are good quality and would be difficult to find here in the US (or insanely expensive).

Last edited:

6 days in Tokyo is long. You should do like 4 there. Then do 2 more in Osaka. Since Osaka and Kyoto are closer. And there's a ton to do. Osaka and Kyoto are so much more beautiful and more true to the culture.
Tokyo is a wild time and there's good stuff to do but crazy expensive. You'll more than likely eat out of family marts and 711 most of the time.

One Piece
That kick Sanji planted on that goon at the end felt so satisfying. :pimp:

My Hero Academia
We got the Yakuza in here now? And the leader is like Killer Queen? :pimp:

Just binged watched thru all 26 episodes of G.I.S-SAC.

:wow: :wow:

I shouldn't have done that, too much info in those last 3 or so episodes that I couldn't comprehend. Gonna have to watch them over so I can get a better understanding.

Didn't Togusa already know exactly who the laughing man was? By the time he went to meet with the sunflower society, he already knew what's up. All he had to do was tell the members of section 9

JUST BOOKED MY TRIP TO JAPAN FOR MARCH 10-20. GONNA BE STAYING IN TOKYO FOR 6 DAYS AND KYOTO FOR 3 DAYS. ALSO BOUGHT THE RAIL PASS SO CAN TRAVEL UNLIMITED BY RAIL TO MOST PLACES IN THE COUNTRY. ANY MUST SEE ANIME/MANGA SPOTS I SHOULD STOP THROUGH?
How much did that cost you? I'm thinking about booking a trip there also. PM if that makes you more comfortable. Much appreciated.

Mcheaoest months to go are between may-June. And September and October I believe
From America

And a bunch of good anime/manga shops are in central Tokyo. Shinjuku and some other places. There all the same practically. Always busy. Full of posters and books to stuff I've never even heard of. But nothing that's going to make you feel like you're sitting down in shop like you're one of the people hahah

Last edited:
Iron-Blooded Orphans just might creep into my top 10 favorite animes and be my favorite Gundam series. Just hope it finishes strong.

Are any gundam series aside from G,00, wing and original dubbed??
Being overseas most cool restaurants have the models in there. And also every toy section has them

Are any gundam series aside from G,00, wing and original dubbed??
Being overseas most cool restaurants have the models in there. And also every toy section has them

Seed, Seed Destiny, 08th MS Team, Unicorn, Zeta, 0083, War in the Pocket, F91, Char's Counterattack, and that crappy SD series.

That's off the top of my head. There might be a few more.

Last edited:
I saw Deidara is up there mainly because his best technique is broken beyond belief. Invisible microscopic bombs, that can only be seen by a sharingan. That fight was bogus. But top tier akatsuki are clearly Itachi and pain. Next tier is kisame deidara, Kakuzu, third tier is Sasori. Last tier is Konan and Hidan

Im still putting Kisame right there with Itachi... Itachi was paired with kisame for a reason, (let's not forget itachi was sick/weakened too) , but even Itachi knew he wouldn't had been able to just beat up kisame and do what he needed to do.

I remain unmoved with my list
1. Pain/Nagato (which.............im still not too sure about putting him over kisame just to be honest if sage naruto beat him) Nagato seems like he didn't use the rinnegan half as effectively as sasuke and madara could.

2. Kisame
3. Itachi./Kazuka
4. deidara/sasori

Nah

Put that respect on Nagato's name fam. Let's take the time to remember that Sage Naruto beats Nagato after Nagato took the time to solo a village. Like, the man literally dominates every ninja inside the village and then proceeds to nuke it just to spite them :lol: That's like Sasuke beating Itachi as far as i'm considered, where the latter isn't at full power when the victory occurs. Sure, it's still a victory, but let's not act like Naruto took the man on at his best. Hence, when Edo Nagato is at his best he's taking on Chakra Mode Naruto, Killer Bee, and Itachi at the same time. I'd also argue that Nagato displayed more versatility with the Rinnegan than anyone else in the series. Madara and Sasuke never use all of the Paths that Nagato does, then only being separated by their specific Rinnegan abilities. Limbo for Madara, teleportation for Sasuke.

How much did that cost you? I'm thinking about booking a trip there also. PM if that makes you more comfortable. Much appreciated.

MY WIFE USUALLY HANDLES ALL OUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS. I THINK I SAW $5000 DISAPPEAR OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT :lol:

I BELIEVE THE PLANE TICKETS WERE AROUND $1800 OR SO AND THE HOTELS WERE AROUND THE $2000-$2500 RANGE. RAIL PASS WAS $800. THIS IS FOR 2 PEOPLE THOUGH, DON'T KNOW IF YOU PLAN ON TRAVELING ALONE.

MY WIFE USUALLY HANDLES ALL OUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS. I THINK I SAW $5000 DISAPPEAR OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT
laugh.gif

I BELIEVE THE PLANE TICKETS WERE AROUND $1800 OR SO AND THE HOTELS WERE AROUND THE $2000-$2500 RANGE. RAIL PASS WAS $800. THIS IS FOR 2 PEOPLE THOUGH, DON'T KNOW IF YOU PLAN ON TRAVELING ALONE.
Repped.

I'm usually not the one to book trips also 
laugh.gif
, but for Japan I want to check it out on my own.

Put that respect on Nagato's name fam. Let's take the time to remember that Sage Naruto beats Nagato after Nagato took the time to solo a village. Like, the man literally dominates every ninja inside the village and then proceeds to nuke it just to spite them :lol: That's like Sasuke beating Itachi as far as i'm considered, where the latter isn't at full power when the victory occurs. Sure, it's still a victory, but let's not act like Naruto took the man on at his best. Hence, when Edo Nagato is at his best he's taking on Chakra Mode Naruto, Killer Bee, and Itachi at the same time. I'd also argue that Nagato displayed more versatility with the Rinnegan than anyone else in the series. Madara and Sasuke never use all of the Paths that Nagato does, then only being separated by their specific Rinnegan abilities. Limbo for Madara, teleportation for Sasuke.
Also Nagatl whooped naruto and had kid going berserk. He needed Minato to come in and give him a boost and fix the seal. Then as you said, Nagano swooped in and snatched naruto and KBs chakra with the quickness. Had them looking stupid, until Itachi broke his own damn self out of the Edo tensei and dealt with Nagato

Like Itachi probably couldn't have solid was village, but head to head itachi vs nagato ( not the 6 paths. Just run Standard Nagato) Itachi wins.

Last edited:
Iron-Blooded Orphans
So satisfying when Mika smashes Jasley's ships. I think Orga becomes the "King of Mars" but he won't have any of his homies left to rule with him.

Last edited:
Iron-Blooded Orphans
So satisfying when Mika smashes Jasley's ships. I think Orga becomes the "King of Mars" but he won't have any of his homies left to rule with him.
Jasley should have had a more gruesome death. The leader of Teiwaz already knew he was a snake. Looks like whatever McGillis had in plan all along will finally be revealed.

Back
Top Bottom