The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Why Tobi is not Obito: He fought with the 4th Hokage. Remember obito, kakashi and rin were all little kids when the 4th was still alive. Even if we imagine that Obito has grown into an adult since the time Kakashi acquired the sharingan to the time naruto was born, there is no way Obito would have gotten that strong in such a little amount of time where he's able to go toe to toe with the 4th.
Really...Sasuke gets new eyes and he is going to be a god. Kabuto was a punk and now is formable.....are you sure there is no way???

Why Tobi is not Obito: He fought with the 4th Hokage. Remember obito, kakashi and rin were all little kids when the 4th was still alive. Even if we imagine that Obito has grown into an adult since the time Kakashi acquired the sharingan to the time naruto was born, there is no way Obito would have gotten that strong in such a little amount of time where he's able to go toe to toe with the 4th.
Really...Sasuke gets new eyes and he is going to be a god. Kabuto was a punk and now is formable.....are you sure there is no way???

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

& Naruto to the mix as well I will entertain any theory till Kishi reveals the truth.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

& Naruto to the mix as well I will entertain any theory till Kishi reveals the truth.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Obito was frail, the cave collapsed wit the boulders already on top of him that have crushed him. His death had meaning to it, along with Shisui...they had effects on certain people. I feel that loose ends were tied up with the telling of their stories.
I doubt that someone revived Obito/reconstructed his body...and maybe even implanted a sharingan in him.....for what purpose?
They both loved their village.
But Madara/Tobi seems to know a lot, we have to take at least some of what he says as truth/accurate.
Tobi says he is powerless from the battle with the 1st
How would Obito have awakened his MS?
I thought of the possibility that Tobi is the son of Madara?
But importantly lets not forget that the Madara that came out of the coffin knows Nagato....meaning he didn't died in the valley of the end and has been or was around for sometime

Obito was frail, the cave collapsed wit the boulders already on top of him that have crushed him. His death had meaning to it, along with Shisui...they had effects on certain people. I feel that loose ends were tied up with the telling of their stories.
I doubt that someone revived Obito/reconstructed his body...and maybe even implanted a sharingan in him.....for what purpose?
They both loved their village.
But Madara/Tobi seems to know a lot, we have to take at least some of what he says as truth/accurate.
Tobi says he is powerless from the battle with the 1st
How would Obito have awakened his MS?
I thought of the possibility that Tobi is the son of Madara?
But importantly lets not forget that the Madara that came out of the coffin knows Nagato....meaning he didn't died in the valley of the end and has been or was around for sometime

new chapters of bleach, and one piece were exciting but naruto takes the cake

the reveal of uchiha madara from the impure world ressurection as expected but still boss

speculations are gonna arise of to who tobi really is.

the easiest guess would be that its obito.

introducing a whole new character or someone from the past as tobi would be more interesting.

new chapters of bleach, and one piece were exciting but naruto takes the cake

the reveal of uchiha madara from the impure world ressurection as expected but still boss

speculations are gonna arise of to who tobi really is.

the easiest guess would be that its obito.

introducing a whole new character or someone from the past as tobi would be more interesting.

Look's like Byakuya's hubris has finally caught up with him.

I need to get back on one piece and Naruto....I haven't read either since Jan lol.

I need to get back on one piece and Naruto....I haven't read either since Jan lol.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I guarantee that Byakuya will end up to be a Zenbonzakura clone and will engulf that dude.
as for Naruto manga, that was crazy I had a feeling it was either him or his brother. I still think Tobi is Madara. somehow he managed to split himself in two using some sort of jutsu that required the firsts abilities.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I guarantee that Byakuya will end up to be a Zenbonzakura clone and will engulf that dude.
as for Naruto manga, that was crazy I had a feeling it was either him or his brother. I still think Tobi is Madara. somehow he managed to split himself in two using some sort of jutsu that required the firsts abilities.

*@+* it. I know who the Madara behind the mask is...
900539-ditto_super.gif

Its the ONLY reasonable/logical explanation I can come up with... 

*@+* it. I know who the Madara behind the mask is...
900539-ditto_super.gif

Its the ONLY reasonable/logical explanation I can come up with... 

Originally Posted by JFaceproducer

I don't see how that's possible. You need the soul of the person in order to summon them with the impure world resurrection. Since the OG Madara was brought back, that means Tobi can't be Madara. Well, I guess there's really no sense in talking about it right now. We'll just have to wait until next week to see what develops. Darn you Kishi, you clever rascal...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFaceproducer

I don't see how that's possible. You need the soul of the person in order to summon them with the impure world resurrection. Since the OG Madara was brought back, that means Tobi can't be Madara. Well, I guess there's really no sense in talking about it right now. We'll just have to wait until next week to see what develops. Darn you Kishi, you clever rascal...
laugh.gif

Fairy Tail, so the First Leader was pretty much a fairy
eek.gif
, so then the guild is the same, just a time skip

Fairy Tail, so the First Leader was pretty much a fairy
eek.gif
, so then the guild is the same, just a time skip

i hate to say this over and over, but no offense, but if you read naruto often, you know its not Madaras brother Izuna or any other sharingan user cause Tobi has most of their eyes.
and its not obito for sure.
and kakashi and tobi's eye jutsu are 10000000000000000000% different lol.
kakashi's eye warps a portion of space to an unknown place thru sight alone.
Tobis jutsu warps you to a DIMENSION that only he can access and can access at anytime thru TOUCH. he must touch the object.
he also can render his body intangible.
those are two different jutsu all together.
plus obito was crushed by a huge bolder at 8 years old. how would he know about the entire history of the world AND HELP ITACHI kill the whole clan.
Itachi is no idiot and has worked with tobi and knew that man as madara.
this is one of those twists that no one can guess.

my only off base theory is that as madara was about to pass away from his selfdescribed "wound was too great inflicted by hashirama" that he said %%** it and used a EMS eye to cast izanagi and made a living clone with a part of his soul.
that way he could lead nagato, the latest reincarnation of the sage, to develop his power and use his Gedo Renne tensei to full revive Madara Uchiha to living status.
edo tensei doesnt bring you back alive. youre still half dead.
but since naruto messed that up, tobi (now like "damn i gotta do something") decided to power up power himself up and try a back way.
the back way being if he can himself become the Jyubbi (the 10 tails aka all the 9 beasts back together) he will be beyond a human and can possibly have enough power to bring his own self back from the dead by using perfect yin and yang chakra and the sage's imagination jutsu.

cause tobi is really only a pile of goop with a sharingan in some armor. lol

i hate to say this over and over, but no offense, but if you read naruto often, you know its not Madaras brother Izuna or any other sharingan user cause Tobi has most of their eyes.
Tobis jutsu warps you to a DIMENSION that only he can access and can access at anytime thru TOUCH. he must touch the object.
plus obito was crushed by a huge bolder at 8 years old. how would he know about the entire history of the world AND HELP ITACHI kill the whole clan.

my only off base theory is that as madara was about to pass away from his selfdescribed "wound was too great inflicted by hashirama" that he said %%** it and used a EMS eye to cast izanagi and made a living clone with a part of his soul.
that way he could lead nagato, the latest reincarnation of the sage, to develop his power and use his Gedo Renne tensei to full revive Madara Uchiha to living status.
but since naruto messed that up, tobi (now like "damn i gotta do something") decided to power up power himself up and try a back way.
the back way being if he can himself become the Jyubbi (the 10 tails aka all the 9 beasts back together) he will be beyond a human and can possibly have enough power to bring his own self back from the dead by using perfect yin and yang chakra and the sage's imagination jutsu.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

If you are wrong on any point we will be....

all over this post

Back
Top Bottom