The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by PRIME

Can someone explain this wood Jutsu to me, and why its so powerful?
Madara threw a forest at squad 4 and they looked in panic as if it was the most powerful thing they've ever seen.

this, it really made the 1st hokage look weak too.. id be more scared of his dam fire ball jutsu anyways...

i wonder what their plan is i think tobi and the real madara knows something kabuto doesnt
in the previous chapter when madara said it had to be his doing i think he ment tobis because he didnt know who summoned him yet

The thing behind the wood jutsu is the fact that only the first Hokage could do it (And Yamato, given that he's a decendent, due to being an experiment of Orochimaru when he was trying to create children with the cells of the First Hokage)). I think they were more surprised than terrorized seeing someone other than Yamato pull it off.

shatterkneesinc wrote:
this is madara beyond his prime. he only fought the first with ems but now he has rinnegan

madara making sephiroth look like a joke

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Fate/Zero 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wish they had a 5 way ffa, Berserkers ability is ill!
to turn anything he touches into his phantom thingy -forgot the name
laugh.gif

Yep.....to me the way it's going, definitely one of the best shows EVER!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Fate/Zero 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wish they had a 5 way ffa, Berserkers ability is ill!
to turn anything he touches into his phantom thingy -forgot the name
laugh.gif

Yep.....to me the way it's going, definitely one of the best shows EVER!
pimp.gif

I know it's getting redundant, but seriously it needs to be said yet again, this weeks Naruto is the best...epic battle 'bout to unfold y'all.
Honestly, Mizukage is the one Kage I'm really looking forward to seeing in combat. We got a lil glimpse of her abilities when she was straight up herbing Sasuke; now, however, we can really see her true abilities against a more formidable opponent. The fact that she has 3 keke genkai is straight up BOSS...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know it's getting redundant, but seriously it needs to be said yet again, this weeks Naruto is the best...epic battle 'bout to unfold y'all.
Honestly, Mizukage is the one Kage I'm really looking forward to seeing in combat. We got a lil glimpse of her abilities when she was straight up herbing Sasuke; now, however, we can really see her true abilities against a more formidable opponent. The fact that she has 3 keke genkai is straight up BOSS...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Minato taught his personal guards the Flying Thunder God Tech, DAMN
pimp.gif
Yo, if Naruto becomes Hokage and doesn't know how to use his dad's tech
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
. ~

Minato taught his personal guards the Flying Thunder God Tech, DAMN
pimp.gif
Yo, if Naruto becomes Hokage and doesn't know how to use his dad's tech
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
. ~

What a mediocre chapter. So some random #%* ninjas know the flying thunder god technique and naruto still only knows kage bunshin and rasengan 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What a mediocre chapter. So some random #%* ninjas know the flying thunder god technique and naruto still only knows kage bunshin and rasengan 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

new naruto chapter is mad nice

seeing the kages line up is straight up boss

just the mention of the flying thunder god technique is so cool. tsunade is prob alluding to saving it for naruto

new naruto chapter is mad nice

seeing the kages line up is straight up boss

just the mention of the flying thunder god technique is so cool. tsunade is prob alluding to saving it for naruto

Originally Posted by knightngale

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
im sayin
brb main character gets 1 epic jutsu thats all

i can only see gaara the raikage and the mizukage being useful for this fight tsunade should help the army escape or something

roll.gif
@ how Madara landed on his feet and next cat got punched through the wall.

Thought he was bout it cause he was riding with Madara but Raikage humbled that boy 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

roll.gif

Thought he was bout it cause he was riding with Madara but Raikage humbled that boy 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Raikage!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not impressed by the 5 Kages teaming up though, Madara is about to work them by himself.

If it were The Sannin and Minato I would be *#+*+*+% bricks though. 

Its just, We've seen so many combinations in this World War, so many resurrected shinobi, and etc. The Sannin and Minato would be the only group left to make me 
eek.gif

And when the %+++ are we going to see Sakura and Sasuke on the battlefield again?

Originally Posted by Smedroc

roll.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Raikage!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not impressed by the 5 Kages teaming up though, Madara is about to work them by himself.

If it were The Sannin and Minato I would be *#+*+*+% bricks though. 

Its just, We've seen so many combinations in this World War, so many resurrected shinobi, and etc. The Sannin and Minato would be the only group left to make me 
eek.gif

And when the %+++ are we going to see Sakura and Sasuke on the battlefield again?

Yo man, just re-read Naruto and that last scene is just straight up sexxxxx...like DAMNNNN!!!!...All five Kages 'bout to get it in....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My prediction is that while Madara will hold his own for a while, he will eventually succumb to the Kages' combined power. Right when he (Madara) is about to be destroyed, the faux-Madara will arrive with the 6 Jinchuricki zombie shinobi, and then the Kages will be screwed. By this point, however, Itachi would have found Kabuto and will do something that will ultimately prevent the summoning of more dead shinobi + weaken Kabuto enough to the point where all the resurrected shinobi will regain autonomy, thus ending that aspect of the war. With Madara's team severely weakened, the shinobi alliance will think they have won...and then the boss of bosses aka god will show up--Sasuke. The real Naruto  will now also show up setting up what should be the final showdown.

Bet...
laugh.gif

Yo man, just re-read Naruto and that last scene is just straight up sexxxxx...like DAMNNNN!!!!...All five Kages 'bout to get it in....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My prediction is that while Madara will hold his own for a while, he will eventually succumb to the Kages' combined power. Right when he (Madara) is about to be destroyed, the faux-Madara will arrive with the 6 Jinchuricki zombie shinobi, and then the Kages will be screwed. By this point, however, Itachi would have found Kabuto and will do something that will ultimately prevent the summoning of more dead shinobi + weaken Kabuto enough to the point where all the resurrected shinobi will regain autonomy, thus ending that aspect of the war. With Madara's team severely weakened, the shinobi alliance will think they have won...and then the boss of bosses aka god will show up--Sasuke. The real Naruto  will now also show up setting up what should be the final showdown.

Bet...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom