The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I have to catch up the last 2 eps of space dandy. This new time slot is killing me.

wow had to rememmber that was in Japan, Was about to be like where the DBZ at.

but i think the first anime i ever laid my eyes on was either the old school transformers or Kenshin

I think the first show Id ever seen was sailor moon, when it used to come on at like 6:30am on WB in like 95. Then DBZ and toonami

man back in the day the sci fy channel used to have so much anime on saturdays. that was where i saw project a-ko, 8 man after, tenchi, and even GIGANTOR

man back in the day the sci fy channel used to have so much anime on saturdays. that was where i saw project a-ko, 8 man after, tenchi, and even GIGANTOR
They would have marathons every now and then. I remember watching Armitage series

Akame Ga Kill!
R.I.P. Bulat.
tired.gif
Just finished watching that. 

Bro. Why did I click that spoiler smh

And damn my anime watching and manga reading time is about to vanish :smh: college life back

mangastreams mobile site isn't bad Waves. lol just be in class discretely

Last edited:
And damn my anime watching and manga reading time is about to vanish
mean.gif
college life back
Man I read so much stuff in class last year. Biggest reason why I switched from primarily watching anime to reading manga instead. Plus I can get through series faster with the manga. If you don't want to use your computer to read in class you can download Pocket Manga on your phone it's a good app for reading any manga you'd normally find online. Senior year this year tho and my schedule is full of electives cause I only have 2 classes left for my major, so I have more time now than I had this summer when I was working all the time at my internship. 

I think the first show Id ever seen was sailor moon, when it used to come on at like 6:30am on WB in like 95. Then DBZ and toonami

Same here :pimp:

I definitely sat in class on Tuesdays and read that week's Naruto and Bleach before the teacher showed up last semester though :lol:

Last edited:
hsdk and ft were pretty good this week. 

Kenichi leveling up out this bit 
smokin.gif

the episodes of Tatsumi no Kill take to long to come around so I decided to read ahead.
Seems like everybody going to end up aligned with the revolutionary army. prime minister and his son go to far man 
mean.gif
. Esdeath is too damn OP though 
sick.gif
 and somebody need to fade Tatsumi if he keep turning down the yambs 
laugh.gif
edit: it kinda pisses me off that wave to this point has been leaps and bounds better than tatsumi even though they are essentially the same character.

Last edited:
hsdk and ft were pretty good this week. 
Kenichi leveling up out this bit :smokin

the episodes of Tatsumi no Kill take to long to come around so I decided to read ahead.
Seems like everybody going to end up aligned with the revolutionary army. prime minister and his son go to far man :smh: . Esdeath is too damn OP though :x  and somebody need to fade Tatsumi if he keep turning down the yambs :lol:
I got tired of waiting and read ahead too. :lol:
Esdeath is psychotic enough to resist the effects of her weapon that makes people go crazy, a weapon which is one of the strongest. :smh:
Cut tatsumi some slack man. At least he picked Mine and started going out with her. Give them some time. :lol:

Anyone know why it's called Akame ga Kill when she's not EXACTLY the main character? Or is that just something in the translation ...

It's like calling it Ron Weasley and the Prisoner of Azakaban.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom