The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man mha fans are spoiled. Basically the dub and the sub are coming out simultaneously. That's nuts to me.

I didn't grow up a big anime guy but I do remember for dbz growing up there was a big gap between sub and dub episodes.

I was just thinking about how much I'd like to see current Mazino vs past Jahad
I'd like to see current Mazino against current Jahad.

I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind but where I left off it was pretty good.
There's a real lull in action though that could get to you.
It's affectionally referred to as "Farmland Saga" :lol:
I remember that. That's around where I stopped, more so because there weren't more chapters. Also still mad Vagabond stopped in the last arc, right after the farming arc ended.

I feel like Mazino would simply be a warmup for current Jahad.
Idk man, Urek has impressive feats too. He's ranked #4 only one spot behind Jahad. Urek completed the entire tower in 50 years, which is the fastest it's ever been done. The God of Guardian said that on the Hell Train at that point in the climb Urek didn't do a revolution with him because Urek was so much stronger, which we know wasn't the case for Jahad. It's hard to say though because I don't think we've seen a high ranker go all out in the story, especially not a high ranker at the top of the rankings.

not sure how many of you still follow the attack on titan manga, but JESUS CHRISTMAS, EREN IS A COMPLETE SAVAGE, AND THERES NO TURNING BACK HOLY CRAP IM LOSING IT. MANGA OF THE DECADE. (i dunno how to post hidden spoilers)

Im so happy that there's a new season of Lupin III. I love that series. It's one of the few series I know that can go from silly hijinks to deep, dark story in an instant.

I enjoy watching it, bit it may not be for everyone

Spent the last week rewatching Evangelion TV, EoE, and the rebuild movies. I know Darlin has some Eva influence so I will check it out cause I’m thirsting :lol:

Anno really need to bless with that last movie though :smh:

Time to watch Grave of the Fireflies again in his honor.

The Tale of Princess Kaguya is a great watch too.

Back
Top Bottom