The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New OP...

love those drawn reaction faces lmao good stuff. I hate break dammit but ive been enjoying this Wano Arc

MHA

This battle went sooo hard. Iida and Todoroki both taking things to the next level. Chintetsu putting his life on the line for the sake of his team and not differentiating between practice and real-life was dope, definitely living up the "manliness" rivalry he has with Kirishima. Honenuki has really stolen the show for me though - his whole "flexible" mentality and application of his quirk is super dope. When you consider that two of Class A's top 5 were in this match and the fact that it'll probably be a draw, I think Class B really showed out here.

Edit: Sorry about the spoiler tag not working before fellas

Last edited:
The 's' at the end of the first part of the tag is messing your post up bruce negro bruce negro

Some of those new Netflix projects sound like they could have a lot of potential, hopefully it doesn't end up being a situation where slapping a bunch of nice names together backfires.

Still haven't seen a single Fall 2018 show :lol: My schedule got busier so I might just let it pass me by and start back up with the winter lineup :smh:

One Piece

I don't think that was the ending anyone expected from that fight. :lol:
It sets up a nice rescue arc though. Luffy is gonna get his rematch soon.
Let's hope Luffy has some kinda resistance to poison from the time Reiju kissed him or it's gonna be rough in there for him. :lol:

Read the most recent OP chapter....I really, really need to catch up. Is the best way to catch up via the manga or the anime? I stopped at the beginning of Whole Cake Island

One Piece

I don't think that was the ending anyone expected from that fight. :lol:
It sets up a nice rescue arc though. Luffy is gonna get his rematch soon.
Let's hope Luffy has some kinda resistance to poison from the time Reiju kissed him or it's gonna be rough in there for him. :lol:

Pretty sure Luffy has mentioned his resistance to poison ever since he fought Magellan.

Read the most recent OP chapter....I really, really need to catch up. Is the best way to catch up via the manga or the anime? I stopped at the beginning of Whole Cake Island

Manga definitely. Popular animes based on Mangas tend to have a lot of filler.

Iirc i think its cuz he ate the poisnus fish sanji told him not too and he said poison didbt affect him and it did

Iirc i think its cuz he ate the poisnus fish sanji told him not too and he said poison didbt affect him and it did

Luffy does have poison resistance from Magellan. Chopper mentions it on Fishman island when Luffy got hit by the octopus poison and Luffy mentions it when fighting Caesar. The fish poison was just stronger than anything he had built a resistance for. I think the skin of the fish was poison and Luffy ate it before Chopper and Nami could look it up since Sanji wasn't there.

In this chapter I think it's probably one of the 3 missing samurai eating the fish

Hunter x Hunter season 1 has the worst OP song ever lol.
Its good but im not captured yet. The dude in the spiders thats a strong beast......when he bit dudes head off i was hyped.

Wouldnt mind if Akame ga Kill was brought back. One my fav animes over the past 2 yrs.

Last edited:
Wouldnt mind if Amame ga Kill was brought back. One my fav animes over the past 2 yrs.

I think the Akame Ga Kill anime steered too far off course by the end for them to take any manga material left over and animate it. They kamikazed that **** :lol:

I could be wrong though since I never bothered to read the manga, but I've heard that sentiment plenty over the years.

I’m at Enies lobby in OP and I just got so hyped when I watched luffy do 2nd gear for the first time and beat up dude on the roof..prolly my fav fight yet

Enies lobbies is still my favorite arc in one piece. I liked e verything leading up to it and all the fights. Rob lucci is still one of my favorite antagonist of all time. (I cant call the marines villians.
[Which makes one piece so great]

I think the Akame Ga Kill anime steered too far off course by the end for them to take any manga material left over and animate it. They kamikazed that **** :lol:

I could be wrong though since I never bothered to read the manga, but I've heard that sentiment plenty over the years.
Manga went a bit different. Everyone still got wiped out but they left it open as if there are other ability users out there and wars that need to be stopped .

Wait i think the end for the boy was completely different. Almost laughable

I never read it so I loved the anime.

Back
Top Bottom