The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Alabasta was the last arc on Netflix. On to watching the rest on Hulu which I'm not a fan of but oh well. I like how Netflix had it organized by arc and not season.

I'm up to date with Undead Unluck.

Any recommendation on Shonen manga I should read. I'm thinking of starting Spy x Family or Magu-chan: God of destruction to change the genre from action to some comedy.

One Piece
Looks like Brooks big fight might be with CP0. Wonder who else will be involved since I expect Luffy and Zoro to be out for a while after their fights. Ussop still hasnt done anything this arc.

I think everyone is expecting CP0 to fail, but why even introduce this if not something big around it. I wonder if the world government ships run into Big Mom's kids just still floating around at the bottom of the waterfall.

This also could be where Luffy's fleet enters the picture again, following his fight his vivre card could be low and they head to Wano.

I like what Oda sets up a lot of options for outcomes like this.

Queen is one of the funniest people in the story. This sanji power up is needed I guess. It doesn't really make his fight that much more interesting to me though. I wonder if he combines it with the raid suit going forward. Feels like it's setting up some coming to terms with his family situation.

We haven't seen Drake vs Apoo in a long time. I'm really interested in the Killer and Hawkins fight and the Law/Kid vs Big Mom fight.

I'm up to date with Undead Unluck.

Any recommendation on Shonen manga I should read. I'm thinking of starting Spy x Family or Magu-chan: God of destruction to change the genre from action to some comedy.
Spy x Family is a great blend of action and comedy. It also has some really deep moments every couple of chapters.

I like the one piece dub and for some reason Hulu only has 152 eps up. Is there anywhere else I can catch the dub?
I don't mind watching subbed but its harder to do while ..... working

I like the one piece dub and for some reason Hulu only has 152 eps up. Is there anywhere else I can catch the dub?
I don't mind watching subbed but its harder to do while ..... working

funimation has hundreds, can’t remember which episode it stops at with the dub but it’s in the 600s

0AFAA0B7-4410-40E2-8C07-DB2BFBC77334.jpeg

Spy x Family is a great blend of action and comedy. It also has some really deep moments every couple of chapters.

I’m on chapter 44. Good stuff. When I’m up to date with this manga. I’m going to start reading One piece. I’ll probably start around 900.

Enjoying sky island saga so far. I can see where people said it's slow though.
The mystery around Skypiea and Upper Yard was interesting. Seems like Nico Robin is the viewers guide through the world of One Piece(or at least Skypiea).
The cowardice of Chopper was funny but right when it was starting to get annoying he reminded me he's a real one.
Not at the final fight yet. Luffy been stuck inside of a snake for like 10 episodes...

Edit: Maybe guide is the wrong word for Nico since most of the info about the history came from Gan Fall but I feel like the world is expanding from her findings.... if that makes sense. idk

Watched everything Fate related on Netflix since they seem to have everything dubbed. It's all very different and borderline confusing at times. Combat scenes were great across the board though. Zero was savage as **** I can see why that's alot of people's favorite.

Wrapped up Sky Island Saga.
It was cool. Enel was BA. I recall a discussion about a favorite villain. Enel was gnarly, but I like Crocodile more. Enel was raw power. I liked how Crocodile was playing chess and could fall back on his power. Interesting how nobody died. Not Enel..... or anyone that got smoked by his lightning. :lol: Even Conis's father lived.
Cleared Mont Blanc Noland's name :pimp:They better respect it.

:lol:

Wrapped up Sky Island Saga.
It was cool. Enel was BA. I recall a discussion about a favorite villain. Enel was gnarly, but I like Crocodile more. Enel was raw power. I liked how Crocodile was playing chess and could fall back on his power. Interesting how nobody died. Not Enel..... or anyone that got smoked by his lightning. :lol: Even Conis's father lived.
Cleared Mont Blanc Noland's name :pimp:They better respect it.

Noticing the trends in OP

Back
Top Bottom