*THE OFFICIAL APPLE iOS 7 THREAD*

No Beta 7 has bugged me so bad.

Beta 5/6 have been very smooth but there's still a few bugs with the messaging app crashing and not sending iMessages and pushing as text messages. Happens maybe once a day if that.

Got a jail broken 5 but I'm kind of tired of it now and want to jump into the beta ios 7. How do I do it and do I have to do beta 1> beta 2> beta 3> etc?
you might as well wait for gr of ios 7.... why have a beta buggy ios for a few days when you could have the clean "good" working version.

I know this is the wrong place, but does any know how to save gif files on the iPhone. I just switched back from android so I have no clue. Also is there a way for them to play in the photo gallery?

^
I've been wondering that too. My ancient droid x could save gifs and play them in the gallery. I want my 5 to do the same thing.

Jailbreak it and get giffy. Plays them in your photo album.

Jailbreak is the only way they'll play after saving. Maybe iOS 7 allows it.

Jailbreak it and get giffy. Plays them in your photo album.

Jailbreak is the only way they'll play after saving. Maybe iOS 7 allows it.
Cool thanks for the response. I will just wait and see of ios7 allows it, or when the jailbreak for ios7 releases

Anybody wanna show me how to get IOS7? My cousin gave me his ipod touch (the newest one) and I wanna try it out on here before I do on my iphone 5.

Search google for the links. But honestly, we're about 20 days from the official release with jailbreak to hopefully come soon after. I don't think the wait will kill you or your cousin.

Search google for the links. But honestly, we're about 20 days from the official release with jailbreak to hopefully come soon after. I don't think the wait will kill you or your cousin.
Oh forreal? Had no idea the release date was 20 days from now. 

can they release it to everyone alreay? i want something new to mess with on my 5

I know this is the wrong place, but does any know how to save gif files on the iPhone. I just switched back from android so I have no clue. Also is there a way for them to play in the photo gallery?
Press your finger down on the image and hold it there for approximately one to two seconds. A menu will slide in from the bottom of the screen. Tap "Save Image." This will save the animated GIF file on your iPhone

Just updated to ios 7 on my 4. It LAGS lol. Kind of suspected that, but jus thought I would me any other 4 owners know . It is still usable just annoying.

Loving it so far....had to create some wallpapers because of the new resolution due to the parallax but its cool

[quote name="NCvikingx97" url="/t/540014/the-official-apple-ios-7-thread/240_20#post_18699046"]Just updated to ios 7 on my 4. It LAGS lol. Kind of suspected that, but jus thought I would me any other 4 owners know . It is still usable just annoying.
why not just wait til the 18th? :lol:[/quote]

Why when I can get it early :tongue:. I think I will be trading my note 2 for an iphone 4 anyways.

Hopefully when the official iOS7 comes out, it won't make my 4 be slow as hell....

the beta did a number to it with the lagging and everything. i reverted back to 6.1.4 or whatever....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom