The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Cluex

http://www.youtube.com/v/gX06e3oQ16g&hl=en_US&fs=1&

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can someone explain the extended mags attachment?

Before I prestiged I had it for the Scar and Tar but it reduced the amount of bullets each one was holding...
Tar without extended mags = 60 bullets
Tar with extended mags = 45 bullets.

I dont get it.

Also, does extended mags mean you get more ammo when you start?

extended mags means theres more ammo in the actual magazine... so with the tar w/o
extended mags you start with 90 bullets, 3 clips of 30, tar with extended mags you still
start with 90 bullets, but with 2 clips of 45. Scavenger pro lets you start with extra ammo

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

extended mags means theres more ammo in the actual magazine... so with the tar w/o
extended mags you start with 90 bullets, 3 clips of 30, tar with extended mags you still
start with 90 bullets, but with 2 clips of 45. Scavenger pro lets you start with extra ammo

Good looks... Thanks for the info!!!

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

if you play S&D (reg or HC) get at me nh
GT  - MiLiTARYiV

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Me, Henz, and MezOne just destroyed these dudes.

2jewtb6.jpg
9d6257ce908db1c01fddfced3e79ec1f8eab9c1.gif
*dead

I don't know what it is but whenever I play with Henz the opponents are always abusing noob tubes and akimbo shotties.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

Originally Posted by 2o6

add me i dont play alot, but im like rambo and jack bauer combined in one ask sherlock

gamertag- oj simpson x187
you wont add me buddy
frown.gif
I dont like you
You added me but you won't add me on twitter. What's up with that....
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

What's your twitter and you never accept my cod invites
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

if you play S&D (reg or HC) get at me nh

GT  - MiLiTARYiV

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Me,
Henz, and MezOne just destroyed these dudes.

2jewtb6.jpg
9d6257ce908db1c01fddfced3e79ec1f8eab9c1.gif
*dead

I don't know what it is but whenever I play with Henz the opponents are always abusing noob tubes and akimbo shotties.
indifferent.gif

beasted.

Originally Posted by 2o6

add me i dont play alot, but im like rambo and jack bauer combined in one ask sherlock

gamertag- oj simpson x187
you wont add me buddy
frown.gif
I dont like you
You added me but you won't add me on twitter. What's up with that....
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

What's your twitter and you never accept my cod invites
indifferent.gif
Usually I'm playin with my boys when you have invited me, if you wanna roll with us I'll invite ya anytime.

Rafool is my twitter name,
nerd.gif

One of my boys has been hosting 10th prestige lobbies for the last 2 days and hasn't told me anything..... -_-

I just found out today
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

im just speachless at how apparently i drop shot while shooting a SMG 2 ft away from some one, i die and it looks like i never shot at them

One of my boys has been hosting 10th prestige lobbies for the last 2 days and hasn't told me anything..... -_-

I just found out today
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

MY DUDE RAFOOL. Hook ya boy NORE UP!!!!!

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Rafool wrote:

I just found out today
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Hook it up. 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

do you all really care enough to cheat to get to 10th prestige?
laugh.gif
Infinite care packages are one thing but to boost your way to 10th prestige just to show your xbl buddies you are 10th prestige is kinda lame.

with that said ........if we get a mass NT room doing the 10th boost...I'm down
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-The Juice

To be honest I don't care about hitting 10th, which is why I haven't prestiged once. I just want that 9 Lives title and I'll be fine,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

im just speachless at how apparently i drop shot while shooting a SMG 2 ft away from some one, i die and it looks like i never shot at them
I hate that. A lot of times when I watch my death I see myself from their view differently than what I did in my view. It's like they can see me plain as day coming around the corner while from my view it was as if I was barely around the corner. Same thing with shooting a gun. I can get off my shots and then in the replay its as if I didn't shoot. Is this because of lag? I swear I feel like I'm at a disadvantage playing with Time Warner Cable lol.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

To be honest I don't care about hitting 10th, which is why I haven't prestiged once. I just want that 9 Lives title and I'll be fine,
laugh.gif
Agreed. That title and the 9th Prestige badge are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I won't go to 10th Prestige, if I ever even get there, legit or not.

Cheater i caught inside the map...who got a nuke smh...I've been runnin with the M4A1 silenced The UMP 45 lightweight is fun, but ruins your K/D Cold blooded is a must.

I just found out today
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'm def. not prestiging again, I love the ACR,AK & Fall camo too much.. So might as well just get the highest level

Back
Top Bottom