The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

has this been posted?
1258035395841.jpg

I found it funny

man the PC community is extremely heated over that.
my friend is letting me borrow his 360 until mine comes back, so I should be back on tomorrow

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

tactical insertion is GENIUS
pimp.gif
i be wrecking on cats
roll.gif
So TI is good
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

man its thursday aka gaming night, NT we should cook up something

pimp.gif
get at GT - SHOEkingNT if y'all want some easy kills
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Damn PC gamers are MAD
eek.gif

From Amazon.com forums

"To all PC gamers, please cancel your pre-order. We will not accept this total lack of disrespect to us. No dedicated servers, no MOD for the game. Nodisrespect to Amazon or any of the other retailers but your selling a game that has completely failed the online gaming community, which we represent the 22Billion dollar gaming industry. Please, I urge everyone to stand together and fight. If they win this battle more games will soon follow."

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Damn PC gamers are MAD
eek.gif

From Amazon.com forums

"To all PC gamers, please cancel your pre-order. We will not accept this total lack of disrespect to us. No dedicated servers, no MOD for the game. No disrespect to Amazon or any of the other retailers but your selling a game that has completely failed the online gaming community, which we represent the 22 Billion dollar gaming industry. Please, I urge everyone to stand together and fight. If they win this battle more games will soon follow."

Too late, ID software already said their next game will not have dedicated servers. And technically ID software invented dedicated servers for PC games. LOL.

113166436791eb02a7d51167e3458de14bffca64.jpg

pimp.gif
Representing NT up there. Surprisingly I was actually able to runand gun through this whole game.

Had the UMP45 with silencer and holographic sight.

I told the other team I was about to post this on NT. They were mad
laugh.gif

About to represent NT on the clan tag. Some dude had "BURR" as his clan tag so I thought it was an NTer. I messaged him "DF!" and his replywas...

"?"

laugh.gif

Blah - I'm hanging tough with about a 1.2 K/D but I'm climbing the points total much slower than most of my friends. They're all about 5 levelshigher than me for the same amount of time played, kind of annoying but they always play together and rape and I've mostly had to go play by myself or withlike 1 other guy who isn't great.

In COD4 you pretty much could not play domination or HQ without at least 4 guys in your party, or you'd get beat up by any decently organized team of 6.But so far I'm finding decent success going in solo in MW2 in those playlists.

I like the change to Pro HQ also - everyone remembers how if you got the first HQ you got them all pretty much with the old system, now they give you a 30second buffer to get to the place before it starts giving you points. Pretty cool.

Also for reference - my gun of choice is the TAR-21 - thing is a beast, with steady-aim, bling x2 (heartbeat and whatever else i'm feeling), and theglock18 as my sidearm. The TAR seems underrated to me - it isn't highly accurate for picking people off long range, but it's not completely inaccurate, and it's great up close and medium range with good power. I suggest it to anyone struggling right now.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

About to represent NT on the clan tag. Some dude had "BURR" as his clan tag so I thought it was an NTer. I messaged him "DF!" and his reply was...

"?"

laugh.gif
I'm using 'NT' as my clan tag as well..

gamertag: Nice Gamertag

I was in a party with 9 people told

We played domination on the airport map... first time I ever played domination in MW2

it was insanity
laugh.gif

I died every 2.4 seconds it felt like, went like 12-30

I couldn't walk 2 feet without getting shot.. worst I've ever done, and this was after I Went like 24-9 on Team Deathmatch

I've been playing straight since 9:30 (Thursday night). It's now 2:58 Friday morning
laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone know what ranking you unlock the "Soap" bar of soap title? I'm waiting for that to change mine from FNG.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Does anyone know what ranking you unlock the "Soap" bar of soap title? I'm waiting for that to change mine from FNG.
you got to earn it like you earn the other titles and calisigns fam

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by bkmac

you got to earn it like you earn the other titles and calisigns fam
yeah tru... i got the "Boom! Headshot." one.. aint see anyone wit it yet. its tight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The thing I like about the titles is that they refer to popular war movie phrases and what not. Every guy should know what a FNG.

Back
Top Bottom