THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

I got to DJ for Curren$y over the summer. Cool dude. Performance really made me a fan.
DJ that was djing with me, played "steady mobbin" while I was loading Curren$y's set . I thought dude was gonna kill him the look he gave him.

I love this dudes flow. No one raps like him

Originally Posted by JNastyCV

I got to DJ for Curren$y over the summer. Cool dude. Performance really made me a fan.
DJ that was djing with me, played "steady mobbin" while I was loading Curren$y's set . I thought dude was gonna kill him the look he gave him.

I love this dudes flow. No one raps like him

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I knew it was more to that departure than dude cares to let out, but admirable move nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

sounds like Spitta is gunna do a collab project with that dude Fiend?
they got 3 songs that are already out

These songs are DUMB old tho. I added them on to my copy of PT the night it "dropped".
I heard they were gonna do a project... Him and Fiend together are called Flying Iron.

They're supposed to be rapping over all the tracks on the Menahan Street Band album, Make The Roads By Walking.

That album is 11 tracks total... they already released 3... so 8 more to go. Who knows by when though

I only have Flying Iron, and Executive Brass. Wats the 3rd track spitta x fiend released?

"Winged Land Mines"
Spitta had it on his twitter a few days ago.

but i gotta give it up to Curren$y for the year he's having
son dropped one of the best mixtapes of the year and is on his way to 2 albums.
the first joint was SOLID, im expecting nothing less (im actually expecting more, this dude is really improving at rapping in general) in Pilot Talk 2.
Hes had numerous guest verses this year, he's headlining a tour thru the US right now and he's established himself to potheads everywhere
laugh.gif

Hopefully PT2 just comes out this year.

I gotta hand it to him, hes on his grind.

I just knowest that Curren$y drop two ablum in a year...  
laugh.gif

But that pilot talk is still on repeat for me..
pimp.gif

JETss FOOL!! 

SPIT VICIOUS!!! HOT SPITTA B KILLIN *+#!!!! JETS ##@%% NOW WHERE HAVENT WE BEEN YET!! Im still waitin on dat HOW FLY 2....Wiz and Currensy def need da make dat happen asap

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

SPIT VICIOUS!!! HOT SPITTA B KILLIN *+#!!!! JETS ##@%% NOW WHERE HAVENT WE BEEN YET!! Im still waitin on dat HOW FLY 2....Wiz and Currensy def need da make dat happen asap

Dope Post on the freetyle vid, i had came in here to post that joint, Spitta came correct and that beat
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, and u can cop that jets fiitted from the NY jets website.....

Dude killed his set at HOB Houston last night. Thank you security for not tripping on the smoke. Smelt a lot of reggie in the air throughout the night though.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

"thats exactly how i'd introduce myself to people...gold panda"

spitta is that dude
The whole gold panda had me
laugh.gif
, definitely that dude and his freestyle
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom