THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Originally Posted by dcchilla

michael knight michel knightttttt

scududdudududududa
pimp.gif

I cant believe i missed spitta show when he came to ny earlier this month 
frown.gif

my boys are saying they arent going to the show at the NORVA on saturday cause its $30 dollars and big krit wont be there. Nipsey Hussle is replacing him...thats kinda a lame excuse...I'm going to be out of town though and might hit the show in 804 on the 31rst...
anyone goin to those shows this wknd?

finna call thenational box office cause the oct 31rst date hast been removed from their site but its still on smokersclubtour.com smh...i might miss the show completely...

man the national said that it was never going to be at there in the first place...its somewhere else maybe 534 the girl said.....smh

laugh.gif
i never trust Spitta with his release dates... He just said at the Smokers Club show 2 weeks ago that it was dropping Nov. 16th

His @@%% drops when it drops.

if marijuana becomes legalized nationally I want Pilot Talk 3 to have a
Special Edition package retailing at 59.99 coming with a 50 of sour.

*btw* if prop 19 passes over there in Cali, the prices of OZ would be LOVE.
Here in the D people talkin about 50 for a Oz of some goodz.

ILL SMOKE IT WHEN I BELIEVE IT THO!!

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Got kicked out for smoking tonight
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

hahahaha I was there I thought it was so stupid to kick people out for smoking in a concert called "smokers club"
dudes were smoking on stage too lol

I was one of the super tall dudes in the back 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

hahahaha I was there I thought it was so stupid to kick people out for smoking in a concert called "smokers club"

pimp.gif

Yeah man I was tight about that +%#%. How did the staff and all the promoters NOT know what was gonna down when booking a show like that? It was such a tough situation everytime Shiest Bubz or someone would be like "ya'll ain't smoking" "you smoking or joking?" and everyone would have the
ohwell.gif
face.

I was in the back too but everytime we tried to sneak and smoke we had to try and get in where the crowd was deeper at. I think mostly everyone decided that if they are going to get kicked out, it would be when Curren$y came on. He %@%%%#% killed that +%#%. Energy was dope when he came out.I wish I could have stayed longer but it's all good, I'm glad I didn't have to deal with the police. I still had trees on me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah man I was tight about that +%#%. How did the staff and all the promoters NOT know what was gonna down when booking a show like that? It was such a tough situation everytime Shiest Bubz or someone would be like "ya'll ain't smoking" "you smoking or joking?" and everyone would have the
ohwell.gif
face.

I was in the back too but everytime we tried to sneak and smoke we had to try and get in where the crowd was deeper at. I think mostly everyone decided that if they are going to get kicked out, it would be when Curren$y came on. He %@%%%#% killed that +%#%. Energy was dope when he came out.I wish I could have stayed longer but it's all good, I'm glad I didn't have to deal with the police. I still had trees on me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Security was being so
sick.gif
(green) on the smoking but we still fired off the Cali in the VIP 
pimp.gif

How did this tour skip TN?
They went 2 chat I think, but no memphis or nashville????

And that album art, if official, is dope

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
face.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Security was being so
sick.gif
(green) on the smoking but we still fired off the Cali in the VIP 
pimp.gif
same thing happened at the NYC show until curren$y said something like "let us live, can yall chill out for a lil bit" then everyone started smoking and security just let it slide

Back
Top Bottom