THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Got kicked out for smoking tonight
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

hahahaha I was there I thought it was so stupid to kick people out for smoking in a concert called "smokers club"
dudes were smoking on stage too lol

I was one of the super tall dudes in the back 
pimp.gif

Yeah man I was tight about that +%#%. How did the staff and all the promoters NOT know what was gonna down when booking a show like that? It was such a tough situation everytime Shiest Bubz or someone would be like "ya'll ain't smoking" "you smoking or joking?" and everyone would have the
ohwell.gif
face.

I was in the back too but everytime we tried to sneak and smoke we had to try and get in where the crowd was deeper at. I think mostly everyone decided that if they are going to get kicked out, it would be when Curren$y came on. He %@%%%#% killed that +%#%. Energy was dope when he came out.I wish I could have stayed longer but it's all good, I'm glad I didn't have to deal with the police. I still had trees on me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i was so tight when they kicked u out... i thought id be tha one caught blowin and everythin but all and all tha night was def str8 and curren$y did his thing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

hahahaha I was there I thought it was so stupid to kick people out for smoking in a concert called "smokers club"

pimp.gif

Yeah man I was tight about that +%#%. How did the staff and all the promoters NOT know what was gonna down when booking a show like that? It was such a tough situation everytime Shiest Bubz or someone would be like "ya'll ain't smoking" "you smoking or joking?" and everyone would have the
ohwell.gif
face.

I was in the back too but everytime we tried to sneak and smoke we had to try and get in where the crowd was deeper at. I think mostly everyone decided that if they are going to get kicked out, it would be when Curren$y came on. He %@%%%#% killed that +%#%. Energy was dope when he came out.I wish I could have stayed longer but it's all good, I'm glad I didn't have to deal with the police. I still had trees on me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i was so tight when they kicked u out... i thought id be tha one caught blowin and everythin but all and all tha night was def str8 and curren$y did his thing
pimp.gif
I'm willing to bet you got kicked out by the same cat hating on us smoking a black n mild. Crazy thing is security watched us fire up the Swisher but hated on a black
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Other than that, the show was
pimp.gif

show in NORVA was good... Krit came... met Fiend and my girl took a pic w/ spitta.... joint was hype... they were outta tour shirts... anyone know where to cop one?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
face.

laugh.gif
mad.gif
 Sucks bro. I heard security tripped at the Houston show during the start of the show. Just made dudes put their stuff out and trash it. I waited until Spitta came on and fired up. No problems. Security and employees were behind me. No trouble. I plan on doing the same tonight for the Wiz set. Hopefully 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Shaze804

^dope video cuz 
...so spitta go kicked out of the show in Richmond at club 534....

thanks homie. i heard about that in richmond. i was supposed to go to that show too. glad i didnt. 

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

Originally Posted by Shaze804

^dope video cuz 
...so spitta go kicked out of the show in Richmond at club 534....

thanks homie. i heard about that in richmond. i was supposed to go to that show too. glad i didnt. 
wow.. id be mad if i was there..

did security know that spitta was the main performer??!!

I missed out because when he came to richmond instead of going to the national something changed and he ended up going to club 534 where im pretty sure you have to be 18 to get in....

After watching the promo vids for pilot talk 2 im hyped. I think the vibe is gonna be more laid back than the first one.

Is there any word on a full-length JETS project?

The chemistry on "Roasted", "Invincible Jets", "LOL" is ridiculous. Not to mention Curren$y murders every single track
pimp.gif

Finally got all the videos from The Loft up.
Curren$y 1 of 5

Curren$y 2 of 5

Curren$y 3 of 5

Curren$y 4 of 5

Curren$y 5 of 5

Seems like a nice concert
pimp.gif
. U tweaked when you cut off address tho.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

where can i cop that jets fitted $*+%% crack
I got mine from sneakerpolitics.com. I seen currensy in sac. Got to meet him after the show dudes cool as hell.

Back
Top Bottom