THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

currensy always does good with leaks i remember this aint a mixtape took forever to leak (mind u it was a online release only)

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

according to Ski, 31K copies of PT2 are sold already
eek.gif
I saw that on twitter yesterday. Thats wild, Pilot Talk 1 only did like 11k the first week and that was like 4 months ago.

Spitta gained that many fans and supporters within that short amount of time
pimp.gif

SMH @ at me forgetting to cop PT1 still need to find a way to get it before PT2 drops

I see Famous on the tracklisting. Is it the same one that already dropped with monsta beatz?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

That Seahawks snapback is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone know which team is the black snapback?
its a mitchell and ness snap back and its got a NHL logo on da side...most likely its da LA kings

[img]http://www.hatland.com/prodimg/MNASBNHLteamarchloskin-blkgry.jpg[/img]

that michael knight video just made me a fan of curren$y.....diggin his muscle car love too.
pimp.gif
Preciate it homie! Bout to search for it now
pimp.gif

just listened to the snippets...rt now pilot talk 1 seems a little better, but that highed up track about to be on repeat

While I was at The BluRoc music festival yesterday one of the opening bands mentioned that Muscle Car Chronicles is coming out soon after Pilot Talk 2 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

While I was at The BluRoc music festival yesterday one of the opening bands mentioned that Muscle Car Chronicles is coming out soon after Pilot Talk 2 
eek.gif

I was there as well great concert

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

eek.gif
Just googled it. Seems like a dope project

The Smokers Club Tour West dates have been released.. imma be makin the trip up to LA for sure.

Curren$y, Smoke Dza, Dom Kennedy AND Nipsey??!!

thas 4 of the hottest dudes in the game on 1 show!!

its gonna be classic.

im trynna figure out hows theres no bay/norcal shows, we're the **+!*!% weed capitol of the country
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom