THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Watching the ATL show really makes me realize how the Houston show paled in comparison, mostly due to the setup.

ppreciate all the videos yall puttin' up, was @ the show in norva & it was laid back plus got to meet all of them after the show.

hit up lux last nite. but it was wack how they cut him short but crowd kept the lyrics goin even after that
pimp.gif

supportin it 100 come 22nd.

Originally Posted by Pheezy

ppreciate all the videos yall puttin' up, was @ the show in norva & it was laid back plus got to meet all of them after the show.

hit up lux last nite. but it was wack how they cut him short but crowd kept the lyrics goin even after that
pimp.gif

supportin it 100 come 22nd.

few pics from Lux
5150575158_20c567237a_z.jpg

5149965691_f6e4649984_z.jpg

5150574748_c752755446_z.jpg

I think this dude is becoming a way better rapper with each and everything he puts out.

He destroyed Michael Knight.

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

according to Ski, 31K copies of PT2 are sold already
eek.gif
I saw that on twitter yesterday. Thats wild, Pilot Talk 1 only did like 11k the first week and that was like 4 months ago.

Spitta gained that many fans and supporters within that short amount of time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

MidnightMarauder913 wrote:

eek.gif
I saw that on twitter yesterday. Thats wild, Pilot Talk 1 only did like 11k the first week and that was like 4 months ago.

pimp.gif

Dropping quality product & touring PT1 was a great look.

31k is a great look, happy for dude. Not only is hes being consistent with putting out dope music hes getting better. I still have PT1 in rotation.

Seems like it was yesterday I was puttin my dudes on Spitta with Life at 30k FT, and Independence day, Now the view from the rockin chair has improved ha, Patiently waitin for PT2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

MidnightMarauder913 wrote:

eek.gif

pimp.gif

Dropping quality product & touring PT1 was a great look.

This & after the hassle of going to 20 places to find an actual copy I'm sure a lot of people just said "forget it" & preordered online

eek.gif

pimp.gif

i'm happy to see spitta get his respect....its been a long road....been a fan since the no limit days 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

eek.gif

pimp.gif

i'm happy to see spitta get his respect....its been a long road....been a fan since the no limit days 
laugh.gif

word me too.
JetLife.jpg
i still need this shirt tho

Back
Top Bottom