THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

^ she was feeling PT1 too and she normally doesnt mess with cursing and what not.

december 8th
pimp.gif

The idea of them not being as cool as fans want them to be wouldn't surprise me. I've heard countless stories and seen diff reactions to "why don't you and him do more music together?" Artists like to build themselves up as individuals, not as members of something. 
That said, I don't believe them to be "uncool" just because they're not on more tracks together. Again, perception. I've talked w/Spitta re: Wiz and seen them hanging out and performing together. They get along a lot better than most artists I've seen. 

^ its common to see artists fall out w/ each other, but these two seem like Red & Meth or Rae & Ghost. 2 artists that will always be tight. Anything can happen tho, look at the Roc
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

airborne aquarium 
pimp.gif

famous
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fashionably late
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

highed up
pimp.gif

airborne aquarium
pimp.gif

famous
pimp.gif

hold on
pimp.gif

My favorite track has to be airborne aquarium.

Originally Posted by Dunk These

Originally Posted by doosta45

went to 5 different stores before i was able to copp an album. it was a mom and pop store, so i supported a smaller business too. moms accidentally copped PT1 and tried to surprise me by playing it when i got in the car. heard the beat to 'example' and was like noooooo!
laugh.gif
she tried.

smokin.gif

you got a cool moms fsho.. be appreciative of that.

laugh.gif
i was thinking the same thing.. seems cool as hell

Does anyone know where in the San Jose area I can pick up a copy of either Pilot Talk albums?
No Best Buy around here has them at all...

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Does anyone know where in the San Jose area I can pick up a copy of either Pilot Talk albums?
just have them order it for you.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Rasputins in Campbell man, not far at all

^ she was feeling PT1 too and she normally doesnt mess with cursing and what not.

december 8th
pimp.gif

thas whassup bro.. some of them samples probably sound somewhat familiar..

does she know you
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
?? hahah jk.

So as someone who really wants to peep Curren$y and who
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
what mixtapes would ya'll recommend?

went to 5 different stores before i was able to copp an album. it was a mom and pop store, so i supported a smaller business too. moms accidentally copped PT1 and tried to surprise me by playing it when i got in the car. heard the beat to 'example' and was like noooooo!
laugh.gif
she tried.

Yo your Mom is cool as hell

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

So as someone who really wants to peep Curren$y and who
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
what mixtapes would ya'll recommend?
- Smokee Robinson
- This Aint No Mixtape
- Jet Files
- Pilot Talk
- Pilot Talk 2

just DL the tracks you're feelin from each mixtape and BAM you'll have a dope compliation CD.

enjoy.
smokin.gif

Fashionably Late! Booooooooooy! RIdiculous! My Fav hands down.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

runners up: Airborne Aquarium-perfect intro; Famous-always loved the orignal anyway; AGEE; Hold On-JETS fool; and Realestates. Montreux is nice too just short.
pimp.gif

Im goin against the grain: pilotalk 1 over 2  
And a full JETS tape should definitely be next,im just sayin
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
go ahead and change the thread title to Pilot talk 3 on the way

I like it so far but I wish Flying Iron was on there

Originally Posted by Dunk These

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Pretty sure Atlantic is the reason

agree.
It is Atlantic was taking too long to give Wiz's verses clearance. Spitta said an interview that since he's doing the DD172 independent thing he doesn't want to have to wait for clearance from people's labels for their verses and that not clearing things is one of the reasons why he can put out albums so quickly

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

What's Pilot Talk 2's first week's numbers?
nerd.gif

Word. I know twitter is a very unreliable indicator, but it seems like a lot of people went out and supported dude, myself included.

Back
Top Bottom