THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

indifferent.gif

Im interested to know what happened between Spitta and Dame/DD172. No Creative Control features lately and Ski Beatz was on Karmaloop TV and didnt say anyhing about working on PT 3.

Been really into Spitta lately and am really looking forward to the MCC tape to drop. May try to hit that ATL show up as well.

Originally Posted by TheGameKG

Im interested to know what happened between Spitta and Dame/DD172. No Creative Control features lately and Ski Beatz was on Karmaloop TV and didnt say anyhing about working on PT 3.
What are you talkin about my guy....

Soundbombin X Silence X MCC pushed back w/ the song produced by the Sean O'Connell dude ....all creative control vid's that have dropped recently.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by TheGameKG

What are you talkin about my guy....

Soundbombin X Silence X MCC pushed back w/ the song produced by the Sean O'Connell dude ....all creative control vid's that have dropped recently.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Soundbombin X Silence X MCC pushed back w/ the song produced by the Sean O'Connell dude

Execuse me for my ignorance but why would Soundbombin x silence push back the album and what do they have to do with the project?
Curren$y and Ski created a buzz off each other and was just curious on why Ski didnt mention his album when he mentioned the other albums he be working on. Probably looking too mush into it though. 

Again, excuse the ignorance just trying to find out what the 411 is with Spitta.

Back
Top Bottom