The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

was told i would get a call later.......left my name and phone number. We'll see what happens. If not, then so be it.
no size 11.5 or 12 left, in case anyone is wondering.  Think there is a 9 still.

Yo my man you should be good!

PORTLAND UPDATE - They only received half of their restock today so they expect the rest to come in late this week early next week, so there is another chance to get these don't sleep or you'll end up crying like so many in this thread.

A little research will take you a long way in the kicks game

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

was told i would get a call later.......left my name and phone number. We'll see what happens. If not, then so be it.
no size 11.5 or 12 left, in case anyone is wondering.  Think there is a 9 still.

PORTLAND UPDATE - They only received half of their restock today so they expect the rest to come in late this week early next week, so there is another chance to get these don't sleep or you'll end up crying like so many in this thread.

Good looking out, bro.  You have my gratitude.

alot of angry sneaker heads on this thread. its all about knowing the right people and knowing the right spots to buy kicks. i dont ever make a line and i dont ever have a problem buying myself a pair. if ur hustle is on point than you wouldnt need a box of tissues.

cool greys are next so im sure alot more crying will come.

alot of angry sneaker heads on this thread. its all about knowing the right people and knowing the right spots to buy kicks. i dont ever make a line and i dont ever have a problem buying myself a pair. if ur hustle is on point than you wouldnt need a box of tissues.

cool greys are next so im sure alot more crying will come.

@eddo1005 How and the hell did you get somebody to take your name down??? I have been looking for 10.5- 11 like crazy for my brother.

@eddo1005 How and the hell did you get somebody to take your name down??? I have been looking for 10.5- 11 like crazy for my brother.

Originally Posted by Swave232

I just called and told them what size i was looking for.  Lady put me on hold, then came back and told me yea they have the size i was looking for, but was very busy or something.  Said she would call me back later in the day.
From the background noise though, it sounded like the phones were ringing off the hook.

I just called and told them what size i was looking for.  Lady put me on hold, then came back and told me yea they have the size i was looking for, but was very busy or something.  Said she would call me back later in the day.
From the background noise though, it sounded like the phones were ringing off the hook.

No problem man glad I could help!

So glad I finally got my size! On the previous releases/restock I got a 10.5 and 12, but I finally got my 11!

Instead of spending my time crying and whining like so many others I was out researching and got my size for retail.

The whiners and people crying could of got them for sure, but obviously they weren't on top of their game.

No problem man glad I could help!

So glad I finally got my size! On the previous releases/restock I got a 10.5 and 12, but I finally got my 11!

Instead of spending my time crying and whining like so many others I was out researching and got my size for retail.

The whiners and people crying could of got them for sure, but obviously they weren't on top of their game.

Apparently for whatever reason they are holding back on the additional sizes for later tomorrow is what they lady just told me. I don't know if it's me or not but that does not make too much sense at all. Sell them!!!

Apparently for whatever reason they are holding back on the additional sizes for later tomorrow is what they lady just told me. I don't know if it's me or not but that does not make too much sense at all. Sell them!!!

Apparently for whatever reason they are holding back on the additional sizes for later tomorrow is what they lady just told me. I don't know if it's me or not but that does not make too much sense at all. Sell them!!

garbage !

Apparently for whatever reason they are holding back on the additional sizes for later tomorrow is what they lady just told me. I don't know if it's me or not but that does not make too much sense at all. Sell them!!

garbage !

Thanks to superman1007 for holding these until I got the money together.  Came in today unlike a few of the comments i love the quality on these.  Just could do without the clear bottom.

Thanks to superman1007 for holding these until I got the money together.  Came in today unlike a few of the comments i love the quality on these.  Just could do without the clear bottom.

Back
Top Bottom