The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

With Romo down, is Miles Austin even worth keeping anymore? DAL offense looks horrible out there with Kitna. I may be able to get Kenny Britt who can possibly put up more consistent numbers than Austin now.

same dilemma

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

With Romo down, is Miles Austin even worth keeping anymore? DAL offense looks horrible out there with Kitna. I may be able to get Kenny Britt who can possibly put up more consistent numbers than Austin now.

same dilemma

Kitna will put up decent numbers in Romo's place. You guys think Donald Brown starts for Indy this week? I have Turner on a bye with only Brown and Pierre Thomas on my bench.

Kitna will put up decent numbers in Romo's place. You guys think Donald Brown starts for Indy this week? I have Turner on a bye with only Brown and Pierre Thomas on my bench.

What kind of bum @#+ leagues you guys play in that all those stud WR's are still available.  
laugh.gif

Britt, Lee Evans, Steve Johnson, Mike Williams (TB and Sea) and Davone Bess
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
b8lbau.jpg

Just thought that was interesting in one of my leagues...funny thing is that dude was undefeated too

Spoiler [+]
b8lbau.jpg

Just thought that was interesting in one of my leagues...funny thing is that dude was undefeated too

I was offered Andre Johnson & Ryan Matthews for Adrian Peterson. Should I accept this? my gut tells me no since Matthews isnt that good

I was offered Andre Johnson & Ryan Matthews for Adrian Peterson. Should I accept this? my gut tells me no since Matthews isnt that good

I probably wouldn't accept it either, but it depends how weak you are at WR.

Would you guys trade Maurice Jones-Drew and T.O. for Chris Johnson?

I'd be giving up MJD and T.O., and getting Johnson. The owner of CJ has been on the fence but I'm pretty sure he would accept this deal.

I'm looking for some more points out of my RB position. My RBs are MJD, Forte, and Best (the last 2 of which have been very inconsistent for me).

My WRs are Calvin Johnson, B-Marsh, T.O., and Mike Wallace.

I probably wouldn't accept it either, but it depends how weak you are at WR.

Would you guys trade Maurice Jones-Drew and T.O. for Chris Johnson?

I'd be giving up MJD and T.O., and getting Johnson. The owner of CJ has been on the fence but I'm pretty sure he would accept this deal.

I'm looking for some more points out of my RB position. My RBs are MJD, Forte, and Best (the last 2 of which have been very inconsistent for me).

My WRs are Calvin Johnson, B-Marsh, T.O., and Mike Wallace.

Ok guys now that Romo is out im not really sold on holding on to Miles Austin for the rest of the year...So i want to shoot this guy a trade and want some input..Note that its a PPR league

I send
Miles Austin WR
Dustin Keller TE

I Get
Calvin Johnson WR

Now i have another TE (Zach Miller) so im not really worried about giving up Keller and he lost Dallas Clark recently so this might get accepted...Any input would be great

Thanks in advance guys!!!!

Ok guys now that Romo is out im not really sold on holding on to Miles Austin for the rest of the year...So i want to shoot this guy a trade and want some input..Note that its a PPR league

I send
Miles Austin WR
Dustin Keller TE

I Get
Calvin Johnson WR

Now i have another TE (Zach Miller) so im not really worried about giving up Keller and he lost Dallas Clark recently so this might get accepted...Any input would be great

Thanks in advance guys!!!!

Thank you FF thread, for telling to reject my Holmes and Moreno for Favre. I would be dumb heated right now.

Back
Top Bottom