The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

How's the fit on these? Got a wide foot..
They are pretty tight but they break in. I have a wide foot and i'd recommend the same size you wear in foams. I feel like if you zip down you can TTS but for a wide footer i don't think it's gonna zip up if you do that.

Just balled in my 2008 eggplant FP. WOW! Really surprised it's comfortable. Anyone know where I can find the Knicks and coopers for cheap? Outlets? Online?

Did you just get them or something?

Not sure about the new model, but the OG's and previous retros were great.

Just balled in my 2008 eggplant FP. WOW! Really surprised it's comfortable. Anyone know where I can find the Knicks and coopers for cheap? Outlets? Online?

Coppers are not really around for cheap
Knicks are around for the dumb low. You can probably ebay them

Coppers are not really around for cheap
Knicks are around for the dumb low. You can probably ebay them

Fam. Found a pair of the Knicks for 59.97. Super excited to get them in hand. Shout out to my fellow NT'er for the heads up.

The inner rubber piece on the 2008 Eggplants in my avy is slightly unglued on one shoe. I noticed it last year and keep forgetting to get some glue to reattach it. So they haven't been worn in a long time.

Outside of that, the shoe is almost immaculate. Really happy with the durability of the foam. :smokin

Paid 20 and some change for these.

Originally $90 at the Clearance Store, 30% off promotion, returned some items, glad to have these back in my hands

pimp.gif

CANT BEAT THOSE PRICES BUT THESE ARE ALL A NO GO.. HAD THE CF BUT THEY DID NOT WITHSTAND THE TEST OF TIME.. THAT INNER MIDSOLE IS TERRIBLE.. WOUND UP SELLING THEM. I STILL HAVE THE SILVER, EGGPLANT, GOLD, AND BLACK RETROS FROM 08

I had the CF, loved them, wore them at school, broke some heads but as soon as I wore them to play some outdoor basketball and I got a big hole in the sole. Just comes to show Nike Retro Quality. But the fact that they're one of my favorite Nikes and that they're on clearance I had to cop again

I had the CF, loved them, wore them at school, broke some heads but as soon as I wore them to play some outdoor basketball and I got a big hole in the sole. Just comes to show Nike Retro Quality. But the fact that they're one of my favorite Nikes and that they're on clearance I had to cop again

That's not retro quality right there. Flightposites have ALWAYS died with the quickness when using them outside. The sole is super soft and thin.

I think my CF's are some of the most durable shoes I've had on a long time :lol:...kanye shrug...

Did you even read what he said?

Midsole coming unglued and the sole wearing out playing outdoors... Yeah I can read... I haven't had either if those problems... I've played outdoors a couple times and wear them every day... My sole is same as new IMO...

Back
Top Bottom