The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

I just left the outlet in new Orleans, they had the coppers for $99. They have the lowest men's size up until size 12. You can do a phone order for them.

Last edited:
My CF's are some of the best Nike's ive ever owned... they don't crease, scuff, or get dirty... and they're so damn comfy :smokin
I wore mines the other day. One of the best shoes I've ever owned. Although, I wish the lateral side had that midsole like the OG's and 2008 retro's, but still a sick looking shoe.

I just left the outlet in new Orleans, they had the coppers for $99. They have the lowest men's size up until size 12. You can do a phone order for them.

went to the mall saturday and they still had the coppers for 220$....smh!!!

Why the smh? You are comparing retail vs outlet pricing? Some stores just wait the customer out. You know that bruh :lol:

Last edited:
Why the smh? You are comparing retail vs outlet pricing? Some stores just wait the customer out. You know that bruh
laugh.gif
smh because of how long they have been out and recent drops have already dropped in price....i asked the worker when the price would drop and he said he didnt even know but said they need to go ahead and drop it because he too felt like it has been too long for them to be at that price and not moving!

Why the smh? You are comparing retail vs outlet pricing? Some stores just wait the customer out. You know that bruh :lol:

smh because of how long they have been out and recent drops have already dropped in price....i asked the worker when the price would drop and he said he didnt even know but said they need to go ahead and drop it because he too felt like it has been too long for them to be at that price and not moving!

It def stinks but hey, just let them sit then :lol:

Footlocker and them stay sitting on foam type shoes for full retail. Just gotta make moves.

Back
Top Bottom