The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

I think my CF's are some of the most durable shoes I've had on a long time :lol:...kanye shrug...

Did you even read what he said?

Midsole coming unglued and the sole wearing out playing outdoors... Yeah I can read... I haven't had either if those problems... I've played outdoors a couple times and wear them every day... My sole is same as new IMO...

That's complete garbage then. You must be just shooting stand still jumpers. Flightposites have NEVER withstood outdoor courts.

Dude why are you getting all worked up over my saying my pair has held up quite nicely... I said I've played in them a couple times, not anything serious though... And you're calling me a liar... Doing your administrative duties real good there :smh:...

Dude why are you getting all worked up over my saying my pair has held up quite nicely... I said I've played in them a couple times, not anything serious though... And you're calling me a liar... Doing your administrative duties real good there :smh:...

Me contributing has nothing to do with being an admin. You are misleading in every sense of the way. It's no way you are really hooping in them and they look new on the bottom. That's a lie

I'm sorry that you simply don't believe me... I mean... I've been here for 12 years... It makes sense that I decided today would be the day I start lieing about things on here right?... :smh:...

I'm sorry that you simply don't believe me... I mean... I've been here for 12 years... It makes sense that I decided today would be the day I start lieing about things on here right?... :smh:...

I'm just calling it how it is. no one has ever accused flightposites of having durable soles when playing outdoors. What do you define as hooping outdoors in your pair? My experience was the same as dudes experience. Actually, everyone I know that's hooped in them outdoors had them die a quick death. Your story is an anomaly.

I've played outdoors in them twice... Probably 3 hours total... I've never said I played in them for days on end... I wear them damn near everyday though... My soles still have deep grooves... I don't care if you believe me or not...

I've played outdoors in them twice... Probably 3 hours total... I've never said I played in them for days on end... I wear them damn near everyday though... My soles still have deep grooves... I don't care if you believe me or not...

My apologies. Enjoy your shoes.

Flightposites aren't made for outdoor use... 1 2 or 3 have thin soles so it definately breaks down faster on concrete... I played in my fp3 for a few years indoors brought em outdoors for a few runs and were finished... Same goes for the fp2 OG and retro...FP1 is basically the same... If you want outdoor kicks get some hyperdunks

Flightposites aren't made for outdoor use... 1 2 or 3 have thin soles so it definately breaks down faster on concrete... I played in my fp3 for a few years indoors brought em outdoors for a few runs and were finished... Same goes for the fp2 OG and retro...FP1 is basically the same... If you want outdoor kicks get some hyperdunks

Yep. This man knows.

Well the thing was I was in China for a family emergency and hardly had any time to pack whatsoever, so just took the shoes I was wearing at the time, my Carbon Fibers, thought I was gonna stay there for a week, ended up being four, so I balled everyday in my Carbon Fibers.  Balled out and showed them how to play some real basketball and I took them down along with my shoes.  No regrets.

IDK WHY HIS OPINION IS SUCH A PROBLEM.. IF THATS WHAT HE SAYS AND YOU DONT BELIEVE HIM KEEP IT PUSHING.. MAYBE THEY ARE DURABLE TO HIM.. IT IS POSSIBLE >D

Last edited:

IDK WHY HIS OPINION IS SUCH A PROBLEM.. IF THATS WHAT HE SAYS AND YOU DONT BELIEVE HIM KEEP IT PUSHING.. MAYBE THEY ARE DURABLE TO HIM.. IT IS POSSIBLE >D

THE FACT IS FLIGHTPOSITES ARE NOT DURABLE FOR BASKETBALL OUTSIDE. ITS NOT POSSIBLE AND ID BET MONEY TO PROVE ME OTHERWISE.

I love flightposites for casual wear. The look and feel of them are what attracts me to them. And they are not clunky/heavy like foams.

I love flightposites for casual wear. The look and feel of them are what attracts me to them. And they are not clunky/heavy like foams.

Agreed. They definitely have the more streamlined look. I wish Nike would give these a proper retro.

my flightposite 3s lasted a while on the blacktop... my 2's got ran through in a few months... OGs and retros were the same...

damn, i just checked ebay for the copper prices.. rightb4 the summer i  did a query on ebay and copper couldve been had 4 a buck 20 flat.. now its over 220??? why??

I JUST SOLD MY PAIR BC I WAS IN NEED OF CASH AND IM REGRETTING THE **** OUT OF IT.. SMH NOW HUNTING AGAIN. HOPING THEY RETRO WITH THE RIGHT INTERIOR MIDSOLE.

nike-flightposite-legion-green-1.jpg

Nike Air Flightposite
Color: Legion Green/Black-Black
Style Code: AO9378-300
Release Date: June 20, 2018
Price: $200

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom