the Official Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao thread March 13 2010

Originally Posted by bigsexy49

Originally Posted by EdWord

I don't see Pac losing to Mayweather. Pac's now in his prime & Mayweather is past his.

Manny by decision

did you not see floyd against jmm last month?

Did you not see what Pac did to Hatton & DLH compared to what Floyd did to them?

Another %@!#%%% clown with a moronic statement.

since MM and JMM are both defensive, counter attacking boxers, this is what would happen if this fight takes place.
sub JMM for MM.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I don't see Pac losing to Mayweather. Pac's now in his prime & Mayweather is past his.

Manny by decision

Did you not see what Pac did to Hatton & DLH compared to what Floyd did to them?

Why is the Mayweather fan allowed to use the "you see what Mayweather did to Pacquiao's opponent" card but the Pacquiao fan can't use thesame card? You Mayweather fans are complaining about the things the Pacquiao fans are doing but you guys are doing the same f-----n thing.
indifferent.gif

You see two guys doing the same damn thing but one's a boxing fan and the other guy's a clown. smh.

Originally Posted by amel223

bigsexy49 wrote:

EdWord wrote:

bigsexy49 wrote:

Manny by decision

Why is the Mayweather fan allowed to use the "you see what Mayweather did to Pacquiao's opponent" card but the Pacquiao fan can't use the same card? You Mayweather fans are complaining about the things the Pacquiao fans are doing but you guys are doing the same f-----n thing.
indifferent.gif

one dude was saying MM is past his prime, the MM fan said that MM is still in his prime and looking better than ever against JMM. and the pac fan was trying tosay was pac is better because he demolished hatton and dlh early as he is trying to back his argument up that MM is past his prime..

different boxers.

not the same.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I don't feel like going through this and picking apart homerism and people who are flat out ignorant cause its a waste of my time and it serves no purpose but this needs to be addressed
Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

all i know is pac is SCARED of my dude JMM.

yes i said it, let me hear it fanboys.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ya'll need to give up on JMM. Pac will KO JMM @ 145....believe that.

JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ WON MORE ROUNDS THAN MANNY PACQUAIO THAT IS A FACT.

The difference between a Pacquaio victory that night was one knock down.
FACT- HE STILL LOST WHY IS THIS BEING DISCUSSED?

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I don't feel like going through this and picking apart homerism and people who are flat out ignorant cause its a waste of my time and it serves no
purpose but this needs to be addressed

tSamShoX wrote:

marionthebarberian wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif

Fact - Everyone knows who actually won that fight.

Manny by decision

Why is the Mayweather fan allowed to use the "you see what Mayweather did to Pacquiao's opponent" card but the Pacquiao fan can't use the same card? You Mayweather fans are complaining about the things the Pacquiao fans are doing but you guys are doing the same f-----n thing.
indifferent.gif

You see two guys doing the same damn thing but one's a boxing fan and the other guy's a clown. smh.

Maybe you should learn to read smart guy. Ed Word's response was simply arguing the fact that this *%$ clown big sexy is saying that PBF is past hisprime. That's not a dumb response or a comparative response because he's not bringing up JMM's fight with Manny whatsoever. Comparing bothfighters w/the fights they've taken against the same opponents is an idiotic way to argue the fact. That's why I called him !#%+%%+ moron. Read thewhole response before you let your %$$$ jump up of your pants to post more garbage and to post a stoneface.

Manny by decision

indifferent.gif

Maybe you should learn to read smart guy. Ed Word's response was simply arguing the fact that this *%$ clown big sexy is saying that PBF is past his prime. That's not a dumb response or a comparative response because he's not bringing up JMM's fight with Manny whatsoever. Comparing both fighters w/the fights they've taken against the same opponents is an idiotic way to argue the fact. That's why I called him !#%+%%+ moron. Read the whole response before you let your %$$$ jump up of your pants to post more garbage and to post a stoneface.

Ok ok. I can admit when I'm wrong
laugh.gif

I've just been tired of the double standards I've been seeing and I read that wrong and that was the last straw.

I don't feel like going through this and picking apart homerism and people who are flat out ignorant cause its a waste of my time and it serves no

tSamShoX wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif

Fact- Yeah, Pac won.

You have to be Mexican, I'm Filipino this is gonna lead nowhere.
laugh.gif

If you think JMM won that fight then Mayweather lost the first JLC fight...both are pointless to argue at this point.

But as a boxing fan Im doing the facepalm just reading responses from the stans of both fighters.

tSamShoX wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif

Fact- Yeah, Pac won.

You have to be Mexican, I'm Filipino this is gonna lead nowhere.
laugh.gif

Wow, a huge shocker there
laugh.gif

Manny by decision

indifferent.gif

Maybe you should learn to read smart guy. Ed Word's response was simply arguing the fact that this *%$ clown big sexy is saying that PBF is past his prime. That's not a dumb response or a comparative response because he's not bringing up JMM's fight with Manny whatsoever. Comparing both fighters w/the fights they've taken against the same opponents is an idiotic way to argue the fact. That's why I called him !#%+%%+ moron. Read the whole response before you let your %$$$ jump up of your pants to post more garbage and to post a stoneface.

Ok ok. I can admit when I'm wrong
laugh.gif

I've just been tired of the double standards I've been seeing and I read that wrong and that was the last straw.

laugh.gif
Didn't mean to get so harsh.

To everyone saying that Manny has a horrible time against counter-punchers:

This is just my 2 cents but last time I checked Cotto was a VERY underestimated counter-puncher. I'm pretty sure that if May/Pac came down Freddiedefinitely would have something up his sleeve. I mean for goodness sake Pac confessed he was practically WAITING for cotto's countering so that he wouldanswer it.
Like I said it's just my 2 cents but Pac's boxing may have gone deeper than most think.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Yes, Pac was waiting to answer MAC's counters. But it's not like he didn't get marked up in the process.

oh no doubt about that. Mac threw up GREAT hits
pimp.gif
. My statement was justto say my piece on how Manny addresses counter-punchers back in the day and now.

I found this great vid btw lol Floyd Sr. having a hard time swallowing the truth sorry if I'm late
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Yes, Pac was waiting to answer MAC's counters. But it's not like he didn't get marked up in the process.

oh no doubt about that. Mac threw up GREAT hits
pimp.gif
. My statement was just to say my piece on how Manny addresses counter-punchers back in the day and now.

I found this great vid btw lol Floyd Sr. having a hard time swallowing the truth sorry if I'm late
laugh.gif
That interviewer sounds like she could be my aunt lol.

Mayweather Sr. was going back and forth a little bit.� At first he was like "There's no doubt in my mind that he (Pacquiao) whooped him(Cotto)."� But then he was like, "ehh I don't know if Pacquiao won, but if you want to say that he did, then ok."� And I think he was tryingto insinuate that Pac takes steroids but the interviewer didn't pick up on it.�

Sr talks too slow I would replay this but it hurts to listen to him lol.

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

This thread has turned into a 15 page joke.

its all fun and games.

the only reason i bring up JMM is because im trying to get in an argument with pac fans.

laugh.gif
I know, man. It's pretty funny. I'm not a fan of either, butwhy bring up Marquez? They fought twice and Pac won once, whether who won is debatable, but to say Pac is scared or ducking Marquez is just not true.

Los Yankees wrote:

This thread has turned into a 15 page joke.

its all fun and games.

the only reason i bring up JMM is because im trying to get in an argument with pac fans.

laugh.gif
I know, man. It's pretty funny. I'm not a fan of either, but why bring up Marquez? They fought twice and Pac won once, whether who won is debatable, but to say Pac is scared or ducking Marquez is just not true.

yeah but JMM has called out pac. and when pacs camp mention past fighters they never mention JMM.

yeah but JMM has called out pac. and when pacs camp mention past fighters they never mention JMM.

If roles were reversed and Marquez won the fight we would be having the same discussion. But you know what...

big_2008_03_14_17_47_pacquiao_marquez.jpg

box_a_marquez_580.jpg

Compubox doesnt always tell the entire story.

If roles were reversed and Marquez won the fight we would be having the same discussion. But you know what...

big_2008_03_14_17_47_pacquiao_marquez.jpg

box_a_marquez_580.jpg

Compubox doesnt always tell the entire story.

how many boxers have knocked down JMM in the early stages of a fight?
%@+# even juan diaz stunned his butt.

why bring up compubox? everyone who saw that fight knows JMM outboxed him silly.

Back
Top Bottom