The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Add me on PSN just put NT in the message.

Mic'd up with multiple solo, duo, and squad wins

Psn: Ayejreeun

Also typical loadout is usually AR, Pump Shotty, Pistol/Sniper, and healing items.

Hate SMG's and Scoped AR's

The new vibration is definitely annoying imo

Didn't really need to zoom in on the map anywhere but I guess it's cool. I barely use it anyways

I didn’t know this thread existed.

I’ve been playing since season 1 (PS4). Only have like 50 wins total, but that’s because I’ve been carrying my boy in duos and squads for the past few months. Probably would have way more wins running with other people, but I ain’t really worried about stats.

The new vibration is definitely annoying imo

Didn't really need to zoom in on the map anywhere but I guess it's cool. I barely use it anyways

Yeah vibration is messed up. Hella random vibrations while just sprinting/jumping. Zoom on the map is pretty useless, actually wish the mini-map on the HUD had some more zoom to it rather than the full map.

Might switch my loadout to a burst AR, tact SMG, pump shotty, minis, and bandages

The tact SMG is by far my favorite gun :smokin
Yeah the MP5 is mad underrated. I’ll take that over a shotty honestly. I reck dudes that land with me and pick up a pump as I go for the MP5. They’ll land that first hit on me and the fire rate of the MP5 rips through them and they die before they are able to get the second shot off.

It’s also a deadly combo paired with a assault if you don’t have a scar. For all the aggressive players that come for you in the open, if I land a couple shots on them, they’ll build their lil ramp to close the distance and as they try to jump on me with their shotty I’ll switch to the SMG and finish them

I play on PC.

I won once in duo. My brother died early so I basically carried us to victory.

Just started playing and looking for a group to play with.. my homies are all on the xbox I'm a loaner on the ps4 .. just figuring things out any tips

Been lasting longer and getting more kills.. haven't left a match today without at least 3

Egg launcher is nice af just started using it

I'm on PC. Only have 1 victory. Been playing close to 3 weeks. Game is fun. I've had to change my key bindings because the default setup is terrible for fast building.

Just started playing last weekend. Game is fun as hell. I like to stay low-key until the map shrinks. I'm tryna win by any means so it's necessary while I'm still a newb

Just started playing and looking for a group to play with.. my homies are all on the xbox I'm a loaner on the ps4 .. just figuring things out any tips

Watch some live streams on YouTube or Twitch. You likely won't be able to do all the things they do (especially since most are on PC not console), but you can pick up on how they build and a bunch of other tips/tricks. Obviously the best way to get better is to just keep playing, but a lot of live streamers will say land at tilted towers because there's always action there. It's true you're more likely to win if you land way off in the cuts, but you spend 50% of the game running around gathering wood and gear just get washed in the first encounter you get into.

Been lasting longer and getting more kills.. haven't left a match today without at least 3

Egg launcher is nice af just started using it

Not sure how long you been playing, but egg launcher is exactly the same as the regular grenade launcher just re-skinned for Easter lol.

I like the rocket launcher better. The guided missiles are cheat codes

Both got their uses. I definitely end up choosing a gold RPG over a gold nade launcher every time though :lol: and yeah the guided missile is pretty cheap if people don't know how to build quick. You can shoot them out of the air pretty easily.

Can I play this in the Switch?

Nope. Wish it was on Switch because then I could play everywhere I go lmao. You can play on mobile if you have an iPhone/iPad. I think they just took off the restriction for it being invite only, so it's free for everyone to join now.

Just started playing last weekend. Game is fun as hell. I like to stay low-key until the map shrinks. I'm tryna win by any means so it's necessary while I'm still a newb

#GodsPlant

ytukpaxsjwl01.jpg

I really wish they nerf the pump shotty... sick of getting hit once in the head and dying when i have 100 health + 75 shield.

Explosive mode is fun af

Gotta wait til later to play more though I guess, they're limiting matches again

Back
Top Bottom