The Official HBO How To Make It In America Thread [INFO ON SEASON 2 ON PAGE 1]

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

No one else peeped The Wolf Shirt reference? They have to lurk NT!
I peeped that
laugh.gif

"The jeans have to lay right"
@+%%, I was just coming to post that.
Word.

If there was any doubt the writers lurk NT, it was essentially confirmed last night.

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

This show is so good because it keeps it SO real about what goes on EVERYDAY in New York this is the REALEST show that i have ever watched and i can relate to EVERYTHING that goes on
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This show is so good because it keeps it SO real about what goes on EVERYDAY in New York this is the REALEST show that i have ever watched and i can relate to EVERYTHING that goes on
pimp.gif

Re-watched it again on On Demand. Definitely the best episode so far and tons of LULZ. The music was on point too. Shooting stars at the end
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Dominican Ewok, Rene sucker punching cat, fat dude trying on japanese denim, and Capo acting too "jewey" were all
roll.gif
roll.gif

Show is awful. That Dominican is one of the worst actors I have ever seen. Even the guy who plays Turtle> The Dominican. I cringe when this kid is talking.

This show is interesting enough, albeit just for the culture references....that said, it lacks depth.
The whole season thus far kind of reminds me of the episode of Entourage when Turtle was trying to get a pair of FukiJamas

i kept wondering where i seen this dominican dude from before, then it hit me

hes the dude from that wack +%@ reggaeton movie with omarion

CruThik3 wrote:
That Dominican is one of the worst actors I have ever seen. Even the guy who plays Turtle> The Dominican. I cringe when this kid is talking.
gonna have to agree
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

No one else peeped The Wolf Shirt reference? They have to lurk NT!
I peeped that
laugh.gif
lol, same, was so late last night when I watched it I dont remember if I commented on that in here

Favorite episode so far, they done with crisp denim or just making the shirts and still in the denim game? also Julie is so bad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

i hate hearing things like "bens life is exactly like my life! " .. no. its not.  

i dont like how they rush the show and squeeze everything into an half an hour episode....it would be wayy better if it was an hour but on the other hand....living in nyc , i can understand how fast everything happens so its wateva....still my favorite show on tv rite now.

ohh yea ...julie is BAD

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Yall trippin.. The dominican dude is coo.. He's not bad by any means.

word, 

pimp.gif
raising victor vargas, haven

grin.gif
adrift in manhattann, least he banged out heather graham

laugh.gif
that movie with omarion is trash tho

Word.  He keeps Ben in check.  Without his ambition, Crisp doesn't make it as far as it does....

1.  Bum rushing dude 2 weeks ago on the street and eventually getting the meeting w. the japanese clothing guy.

2.  Telling Ben to go back an speak to Julie....no julie = no 50/50 stash

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

word, 

pimp.gif
raising victor vargas, haven

grin.gif
adrift in manhattann, least he banged out heather graham

laugh.gif
that movie with omarion is trash tho

word...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
o rly?

Chick is definitely bad.

That dude Darren irks me. "I wanted to do something special with you...so let's pop E." LOL what?

Back
Top Bottom