* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Don't understand the amount of hate Jay receives in this forum...u people are hilarious...clearly yall haven't listened to the album and listened towhat this man is saying....but yall praise these other clowns...fool %%* dudes

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Already Home=ESOM>______ but once again props to J Cole, The Warm Up was a great look (nh) & I can't wait for his follow up mixtape. Is it just me or does As Real As It Get sound like that USDA song that they ha da video for?
U talkin bout Corporate Thuggin', yeah it does sound real similar.

You really gotta play this joint in the whip to fully evaluate it, computer speakers do it no justice at all.
sick.gif
I swear the verses from On To The Next One andAlready Home couldn't be any more true, as evidenced throughout this thread once everyone got a chance to hear the album.
laugh.gif
this N_ Jay be on the blogs heavy.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

This is what i don't get about people. Jay has ALWAYS been cocky it has gotten no worse. What exactly do u want him to talk about at this point he's trying to get off all the drug and street talk and he's talking bout his life currently. I feel this album is what he was trying to accomplish with kingdom come

exactly...jay ALWAYS been cocky....
pimp.gif

This CD is good. It is really easy to vibe to, I mean honestly you all have expectations that no entertainer can meet. I am patiently waiting for the debut ofmany of you critics out there.

Yo...

What was iHateTime's view of this album...

I know he's a Jay lover... and everyone else hater so I'm curious to see what he thinks about this album...

My favorite track so far is ESOM... easily...

Again this is coming from someone that thinks Jay-Z is top 8-12... I also feel that he is the most overrated rapper all time...

Anyway back to the topic... some good songs, but when there's bad songs they're really bad... Reminder, Haters... some others but I can't think ofthem off top...

Wow....and I thought Kingdom Come was bad.

This album has 3 dope songs and the rest are ehhhh.

Anticipation causes views to become more bias one way or the other. I'm going to try and hold off copping until the 11th.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

this is jays WORST RAPPING EFFORT ... period ...

B00064N9OY.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

bestofbothworlds.jpg

album-vol-3-life-and-times-of-s-carter.jpg

indifferent.gif

He said worst RAPPING Effort. His flow was water on all three of those albums
Arguably his best on Vol 3 even. Do It Again

Hat Cocked can't see his eyes, who could it be?? Wit that new blue Yankee on.. WHO but me??
sick.gif
sick.gif

::

^See that's already partially wrong,
Album: Best of Both Worlds 2 Unfinished Business
Song: "Breakup remix"

Jay-Z's flow on that song was so purely confident, secure, on point. I love that joint

A few days ago, somebody made a post saying that Jay's flow around The Blueprint 2 era ["flow" as in delivery, NOT actual lyrics spoken] was hisbest and I agree....BP2.... Best of Both Worlds 1 and 2... so cocky and so sure of himself with the slightly-fast tempo

BP1 and Black Album was the same I said above except it was him mastering the normal-to-slow speed flow

On this new album, his lyrics/messages are better than the actual flow/delivery

::

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Wait...y'all really not feeling this album?
As a whole I can see why some ppl aren't feeling this.

Why's that?

I really like every song.

I was very critical of the leaks but the album flows perfectly, Jay goes in lyrically, its creative, bold and refreshing.

Best joint I heard in the last 2 years.

man that forever hook is catchy as hell thats all thats in my head lately ... i dont even know the words i just hum it lol forever man ever man ever man ...point is, i usually listen to a jay cd non stop for a good 2 weeks but this joint got the boot EARLY ... i threw on the warm up

We are really high, really high tonight...

istockphoto_3866498-toasting-champagne-flutes.jpg

Who would've thought by making birds migrate for the winter, i'd be fly all summer might Isay...
Beautiful music when champagne flutes click (**) and beautiful women sippinthrough rouge lips...
When danger approaches, we're like wait...whos this?o_0
Let us save you some trouble son, what size suit you is?...
This way after the ruger shots through a few clips..you can lay in ya casket just as you is.
We appreciate the target practice-es, we'll be sure to send flower baskets kid.

2z5rcbb.jpg

Thank you..thank you...thank you...you're far too kind...

Hold you're applause, this is your song not mines.

Back
Top Bottom