* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by roc4life24

beat is good

but i was expecting great lyrical content /w decent chorus. Instead a 40 year old talking about his platinum plaques (sp?).

jay-z and timb are supposed to have fun instead someone gassed jay up like we dont know his past. His present seems lacking now
grin.gif
eyes.gif

statements like this bother (no shot to you)
this is how everyone...... eh %%+$ it... i dont care
I feel you Infyrno on this being irksome....its just idiotic. Expectations for songs to be a certain way will kill any appreciation you possibly will have for the music. And at the end of the day nobody gives a damn what anyone on here expected.
my expectations content wise aside, by jay-z standards, or hell just jay-z and timberland standards this joint is just average. Agree?
grin.gif

I see what alot of ya'll are doing...ya'll really except to hear some Reasonable Doubt and Blueprint type @#@# on the album? I won't lie "OffThat" and "Reminder" are no classics, but they are solid tracks... You heard 4 tracks off the album and don't love them so automaticallyBlueprint 3 is gonna be @#@#? You guys have such high expectations of BP3 that if his tracks dont sound like some @#@# of RD or Blueprint its not good lol"Off that" and "Reminder" are solid tracks and I thought the Timbo beats were cool...not at all some of his best work but its not trasheither.
I think we should wait for the album to drop before we started judging it.

I Thought Jay-Z handed the "Blueprint 3" CD to some guy in London himself? so it would PREVENT LEAKING?

Why are songs leaking? is Jay-Z doing it himself?

I'm really feelin Reminder. def the best song from BP3 so far IMO

thats it, this is the last leaked track that I'm gonna listen to til the albums drops. I'm staying out of this thread til 9/11
pimp.gif

Just stopped in to say that everytime Jay has an album droppin' and a couple of the cuts leak, the same s/ns on NT have the same arguments year afteryear...

Either:

1) Self admitted Jay stan who'll buy it and bump it regardless

2) Closet Jay hater who thinks Nas won or just pops in to say "he's Jordan on the Wizards"

3) On the fence cool guy who'll entertain the notion that Jay is falling/has fallen off, but will still D/L the album anyways...

I'm in category #1, so my opinions of the songs are pretty much worthless
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET LIVE

After the first listen, I already like "Reminder" a helluva lot more than "Off That" ... still, as far as I'm concerned Timbo is o-fer as of right now.

sick.gif
@ that God awful hook, let's see if it grows on me.

The boy did kind of get off on this joint though.
Do what I've done without crying
In the environment in which I did it in without DYING my n_
And rap like I rap with out LYING, then tie 'em both together like I AM my n_
Then write 16's in between running 16 businesses
All the while showing these young punks what the business is
As if, I'ma let you n_ style on me
As if, now everybody's senile on me
Throwbacks, I threw 'em back, remember those?
Button ups, Young Hov, tell them ordinary Joes, "button up"
I destroy ya 4.0s, and Benz 500's and all points that OH!
Now you n_ 'member me, tell me how could you forget
Back of Johnny's album cover, red and blue Gucci %+#*
Ain't nothing changed but the year it is
I think I have to send you a reminder, here it is

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

First time hearing...

'Dead Presidents':
glasses.gif

'Where I'm From' & 'A Million & One Questions':
smokin.gif

'Hard Knock Life':
smile.gif

'Hova Song':
sick.gif

'Dynasty Intro':
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif
eek.gif

'Takeover':
eek.gif

'Hovi Baby':
pimp.gif

'Blue Magic':
pimp.gif

smh.gif
= first time hearing: 'ChangeClothes', 'Show Me What You Got', '03 Bonnie & Clyde', 'Best of Both Worlds 1 & 2'

First time hearing Blueprint 3 leaks:

larrydavid.gif

& 'Reminder' is a waste of possessing the skill of creating lyrics without writing them down...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Just stopped in to say that everytime Jay has an album droppin' and a couple of the cuts leak, the same s/ns on NT have the same arguments year after year...

3) On the fence cool guy who'll entertain the notion that Jay is falling/has fallen off, but will still D/L the album anyways...

Whaddown!!!

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

First time hearing...

'Dead Presidents':
glasses.gif

'Where I'm From' & 'A Million & One Questions':
smokin.gif

'Hard Knock Life':
smile.gif

'Hova Song':
sick.gif

'Dynasty Intro':
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif
eek.gif

'Takeover':
eek.gif

'Hovi Baby':
pimp.gif

'Blue Magic':
pimp.gif

smh.gif
= first time hearing: 'Change Clothes', 'Show Me What You Got', '03 Bonnie & Clyde', 'Best of Both Worlds 1 & 2'

First time hearing Blueprint 3 leaks:

larrydavid.gif

& 'Reminder' is a waste of possessing the skill of creating lyrics without writing them down...

U needed a better gif at the end....

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Just stopped in to say that everytime Jay has an album droppin' and a couple of the cuts leak, the same s/ns on NT have the same arguments year after year...

Whaddown!!!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom