* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

laugh.gif
@ Kneesh.

Reminder is Garbage.......JustBlaze...Where art thou?

Hov is too cocky to be rapping....Son thinks he can just drop lyrics on any beat with any hook and it'll be Hot....sike his mind.

Straight terrible hook on "Reminder", the beat is straight flames though.

"Off That" has a drum pattern unfit for the likes of Jay-Z, or any rap song.

He's not really sayin anything on either track either, slick +!! +@$@@. He talkin about secret brotherhoods and prophecies and voodoo on his single, butspittin that "fly" +%!+ on his album +%!+.

this is not shaping up good...

But Ima reserve my judgment until after I listen to it front to back.

Reminder....eh..Luke warm...not as bad as some of yall actin like.

cmon jay --- i was expecting big things from this album.

I thought he was going that more soulful route or back to the black album days. I like DOA, Run this town is pretty good, Reminder is ok.. and off that is flatout garbage.

Theres still hope but 2 years for this?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Hov is too cocky to be rapping....Son thinks he can just drop lyrics on any beat with any hook and it'll be Hot....sike his mind.

yea son is no Cam'ron

smh.gif
at the two leaks . . timbo dropped the ball, he still has one more try on the album though
laugh.gif

i hope kanye & no id doesn't disappoint . . looking forward to that neptunes beat . . needs to be on that allure tip.

I just feel like jay isn't trying to impress 'us' anymore. It's more like "ya'll know I'm nice, how could you not f withme?"

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

yea son is no Cam'ron

QFT
happy.gif

I could mess with Reminder, but the hook is a nightmare. How do you listen to that hook as an artist (and one of the best ever), and go "Yeah, this ishot". Really?? Kingdom Come 2 is on it's way ...

Who wants to hear a 40 year old millionaire rap like he's in the streets?

Who wants to hear a 35 year old millionaire rap like he's in the streets? But we ate it up for years. What difference does that 300 million and 5 yearsmake?

Off That does sound like a Flo-Rida record. I'm waiting for him to hop in and spit 16 at any moment. I can listen to it though. I knew I should've beenconcerned when I heard Jockin' Jay-Z.
laugh.gif

Question: Pretend that these songs came from another artist, such as Flo-Rida, Rick Ross, Ace Hood, Nas, Common, Kanye -- would it slide as much? I don'tthink so.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I just feel like jay isn't trying to impress 'us' anymore. It's more like "ya'll know I'm nice, how could you not f with me?"
This .

& I still !$!# with him .

i just heard the 2 new songs on the radio.. off that and the other one. lol... they suck. i guess even with all his masonic knowledge jay doesnt know how tomake a good single
laugh.gif

WHAT THE FUCC?

Are you seriously serious?

All I can see is your teeth

kanye smashes every track
no i.d smashes every track
pharell came and murdered it retarted
the song with jeezy is gansgteritis

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

For some reason, I believe you. But are those songs going to save the album? He's going to have to produce 11 classic tracks to keep up with these fourthat have been released ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

For some reason, I believe you. But are those songs going to save the album? He's going to have to produce 11 classic tracks to keep up with these four that have been released ...
I can't believe you guys aren't feeling "Reminder", "Off that" is understandable, but it will grow on you

the album makes me want to buy a brand new murdered out whip and drive around blasting lol

If I wasn't a social deviant I'd like bp3 better than Relapse

Back
Top Bottom