* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why does Jay have Timbo on the album? This "reminder" #*$+ is straight%*# ... Anyway, I'm a big Hov fan, but so far I don't like the way things are going..

D.O.A - 8/10[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Off that - 6.5/10[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Reminder -[/color]
indifferent.gif

on some real %+%+ i dont even like Timbo like that...so thats why im not really feelin it. His content isnt my problem...i was hoping for more sampled soulbeats as showcased in BP1 & BP2, but all 4 of these tracks are NOWHERE near as bad as you guys are making them out to be....off that is decent..reminder isnice, but that hook is trash other than that i like Run This Town & DOA so im gonna wait till the whole album gets leaked to pass further judgement asshould all of you fellas.

What I just dont understand is how people can say Jay doesnt make good music anymore, or hes fallen off after the Black Album...or something along those lines.Even if BP3 is trash, AG was incredible. So its a stupid thing to say period.

Off that is pretty good, and Reminder is okay. Dudes are trippin', if it was Gucci Mane that made these songs, everybody would be...
pimp.gif

Smh @ the "off that" track...it sounds like some ol break dancing %%*...like that common universal mind control song ....hopefully my dude ye bringthat street / drug dealer sound back .cuz this doesn't really fit the blueprint formula. Hov is takingg a few L's so far...all the way from the albumscover to this trash.reminder was decent but the hook was trash.im not gonna listen to anymore leaks .ima just wait til 9/11 and hope 4 the best.

Im gonna have to give this Reminder track a listen...I still havent brought myself to listen to Off that Again...Maybe that will grow on me too...

WHEN JUST SAID HE WASNT ON BP3 ON USTREAM I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT
smh.gif
... HE ALSO SAID WHY JAY AINT USE EM...(FORGOT I WAS MAD TIRED) AND SAID HE WAS GONNA GIVETHEM TO DRAKE
smh.gif

AND EVERYTHING LEAKED SO FAR IS TRASH BTW

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

So back in 01 when BP was about to drop, if 4 leaked tracks had came out.... Izzo, Jigga My N---, Hola Hovita and Heart Of The City.... most on here would be saying Jay is 1-4. I have yet to hear Off That and the other track so i can't dispute whether the 2 songs are average or garbage but my point is just wait till you hear the album in its entirety, thats one of the reasons i don't really check for leaks unless its from an artist that i really don't have strong feelings about.

I'll wait to hear the entire album before i reserve judgment. I do the same for Nas albums, Ghost, Lupe and etc
indifferent.gif
x a hundred thousand trillion.

There is no comparasing between those 4 tracks and these 4. How do you even draw up a comparison? Because 2 were commercial songs? The difference between his commercial songs from BP1 and BP3 is that he was actually still rapping about something and spitting @%@% that made you say !%* DID HE JUST SAY?! Yes, even on "Jigga My +%**%".

When was the last time he did that? He caters too much to the "swag" generation now. I cant stand it. And this might sound weird to ya'll, but as a huge Jay fan, Im pretty damn pissed off at what he is putting out right now. I wish someone would just slap some sense back into this man. He can give 2 *%$%! about rap right now. He wants the pop fans too.

I wish the big homie woulda just stayed retired.

As for people with great expections. No one here said they were expecting RD. We havent gotten RD Jay since RD itself.

But where is that, as much as I hate the word, swag he used to have? His swag on a track was the flow that just sounded effortless. No dragged out words at the end of his bars, no extra sound effects like AWH. The effortless-ness, the wittyness; "+%**% bite the bullet until you stuffin' your face, HA" <----You telling me you got a problem with a man thats 40 years old spitting something like that? How could you? As long as the bars are dope and the metaphors, concept, flow and everything else that comes with it is nice, why care how old the man is?

Answer me this. You bumped Jay in 03 right? Black Album? Did you have a problem with "I put the gun to ya, I let it sing you a song, I let it hum to ya - the other one sing along - Now its a duet, and you wet, when you check out the technique from the two techs and i dont need two lips, to blow this like a trumpet you dumb @%@%" at age 34? Naaaaaaaah, I know damn well you didnt. So why if he spits the same @%@% at age 40 you have a problem with it?

****. You wanna be called "the best rapper alive", then %#*!#!@ act like it and try to put out some good music rather than this techno, 4th grade lyrics %*%$%@*$, my clothes cost more than your clothes, rap.
Your ENTIRE post is null & void because I clearly stated I hadn't heard the 2 leaked tracks in question so how exactly am I bringing abouta comparison.

Writing hypotheses and you don't even understand my point. Man you sound angry
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why does Jay have Timbo on the album? This "reminder" #*$+ is straight %*# ... Anyway, I'm a big Hov fan, but so far I don't like the way things are going..

D.O.A - 8/10[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Reminder -[/color]
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love the rating you chose for reminder.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Relapse > BP3

And thats not saying much
damn, you heard bp3 already?

that's what's up
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

the bad thing is that run this town > relapse...

no exaggeration whatsoever...
Relapse was very weak, but it's people here that forced themselves to like it. BP3 might be a decent album, nothing special, but people willforce themselves to dislike it.

So far nothing off of BP3 is even halfway decent.

I'm trying to force myself to like this dumb reminder song

Let me rephrase what I said before.

the 2 minute snippet of Cudi Zone > 4 Tracks leaked off BP3

I kinda like "Reminder" minus the hook.
smokin.gif
That beat sounds like it was a leftover from 400 Degreez though lol.

"Off That" is nothing special imo. It ain't trash but it aint good either.

If I were to predict, I would say these two tracks are probably fillers. We'll see

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why does Jay have Timbo on the album? This "reminder" #*$+ is straight %*# ... Anyway, I'm a big Hov fan, but so far I don't like the way things are going..

D.O.A - 8/10[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Reminder -[/color]
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love the rating you chose for reminder.
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just looking at what I put made me laugh[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Run this town - 7.5/10[/color]

Back
Top Bottom