**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hey I'm the one with the Louis and Jesus live bracelet pic, that's from my Instagram, the Cuban is 6mm
Nice Jesus, who made it? 
pimp.gif
, love the bracelets 
smokin.gif
 Hahah

Last edited:
Lmao that ether tho. Did you ever think of the day Tyga would be flossed out and jeweled up before Millz? Lol

At least its a market for them ******, got teenage girls goin to see them at scream tours and such. No one in their right minds is paying for anything jae millz related. Dude needs to take his 745 to the dealership n see why his service lights are on

Its rare for a lot of rappers to move big units these days, but of course you have the select few that do ... its all show, club and merch money it seems 

Nobody is checking for Jae Millz tho, I don't think he can give away mixtapes anymore lol .... to me his time has come and gone IMO, but if he ghostwrites that's a good look, he can rap

jonas cuban chain has only appreciated in value even breaking it down and melting it gold and diamond wise. he bought/made it at the perfect time

^^^ Damn that sucks man, I have some jewelry regrets too. You can always buy a big brolic one to honor her tho 

jonas cuban chain has only appreciated in value even breaking it down and melting it gold and diamond wise. he bought/made it at the perfect time

yup Jonas bought his chains when gold was around $950-1000 an oz

Nah, once you factor in the work and diamond setting, etc. There is no way that he made money off of selling or melting that piece. Probably didn't lose much, but I guarantee that he didn't even break even after selling. Only people who made money off of gold like that are people who copped chains back in the day. like ten years ago and sold at the peak, and that was impossible to predict.

Yup there was a lot of work done on it. It's not like he was buying the equivalent weight in wholesale Cuban links, then maybe he would've made a little.

Last edited:

yup Jonas bought his chains when gold was around $950-1000 an oz

Nah, once you factor in the work and diamond setting, etc. There is no way that he made money off of selling or melting that piece. Probably didn't lose much, but I guarantee that he didn't even break even after selling. Only people who made money off of gold like that are people who copped chains back in the day. like ten years ago and sold at the peak, and that was impossible to predict.

Yup there was a lot of work done on it. It's not like he was buying the equivalent weight in wholesale Cuban links, then maybe he would've made a little.

Yeah he might have made a little if that was the case, not likely tho.It is never a good investment to buy a gold chain or some diamonds. When people invest in gold, they aren't talking about copping a cuban and a Jesus piece. :lol:

I mean if it was ordered to be made today it would cost a helluva lot more, so it's not necessarily an L if you look at it from that perspective.

i was just at da dyckman games..juelz had his chains out there...your boy SB (Nicki minaj's boy friend) straight up had a light show on

his neck with those iced out cubans :x

At least its a market for them ******, got teenage girls goin to see them at scream tours and such. No one in their right minds is paying for anything jae millz related. Dude needs to take his 745 to the dealership n see why his service lights are on

I'd cop a jae millz album. Dude can still spit and is nicer than 90% of the guys out right now. Not saying you do, but cats just hate on him cause its the thing to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom