**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

:smh:

When you wear your baby Jesus will you take a picture of how it looks on? I can't figure out if the baby will be to small for what I'm looking for. I feel like the other pictures I see of them on do not do it justice.
Yeah ill get some pics up of it around my neck, tbh i havent even looked at it myself its still sitting with my assistant in the box, ill pick it up and get some pics i was waiting on it for ages and havent even looked at it 
laugh.gif

Heres Nas with a baby on>>> (something to help)

(Micro, Baby, Full, Xl)

period ^. Plus cam cant really get himself poppin outside of ny, he damn well cant do it for vado

Yeah ill get some pics up of it around my neck, tbh i havent even looked at it myself its still sitting with my assistant in the box, ill pick it up and get some pics i was waiting on it for ages and havent even looked at it 
laugh.gif

Heres Nas with a baby on>>> (something to help)

(Micro, Baby, Full, Xl)
Thank you. What chain do you have on yours? Would a 4mm 28" franco look to big/thick on it?

Hey I'm the one with the Louis and Jesus live bracelet pic, that's from my Instagram, the Cuban is 6mm

Lol the real question is how do people like lil twist and lil chuckie survive.

Millz at least can actually write and gets some sort if respect.

Jae Millz still raps? How do these rappers keep it going for so long? Dude has been trying to get on for over 10 years. Who is paying these dude's bills?

Last edited:
At least its a market for them ******, got teenage girls goin to see them at scream tours and such. No one in their right minds is paying for anything jae millz related. Dude needs to take his 745 to the dealership n see why his service lights are on

Last edited:
Thank you. What chain do you have on yours? Would a 4mm 28" franco look to big/thick on it?
I havent seen my baby and chain in person myself yet, i got a 5mm yellow 14k ball chain 30" + a 5mm yellow 14k 32" ball chain that will give you a good idea, i'll post pics of them on together so you know, ok brother  
wink.gif

Last edited:
Lol the real question is how do people like lil twist and lil chuckie survive.

Millz at least can actually write and gets some sort if respect.

Jae Millz still raps? How do these rappers keep it going for so long? Dude has been trying to get on for over 10 years. Who is paying these dude's bills?

millz is def a ghost writer for ymcmb as a whole... twist is beibers weed carrier right... never heard of him being birdmans nephew..but that would make sense

Back
Top Bottom