**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What size is yours?

How do you like the size?
Been emailing the guy with the if&co baby.. He's down to $4000, trying to get him under that. Also emailed icebox to see his pricing

Size is good. I like it. I had a full size prior That's a good price. I would buy it but see what icebox says. But i would buy a different chain. Maybe a Cuban. Something more sturdy just incase someone tries to snatch it.

Yea thinking of getting another Cuban made from Rey.. What Mm you recommend on that?
Also any dudes here rocking Cartier love bracelets? Getting my wife one but I'm thinking of getting one as well

I have a 6 mm Cuban on my baby. I also have a Cartier love bracelet and got my girl one Aswell. It's a good piece. But too expensive. If I could go back in time. I'd just get a jewelry store to make the same bracelet the "Cartier" stamp isn't worth the money

$4500 for 35 grams of gold ? You must love jesus.
oh wow i cant help but laugh they are robin you without a gun literally dude but i know nothing about business hmm okay a little 35 gram Jesus piece with a bunch of 1 pointer diamonds are trash worthless oh by the way those litle diamond chips are prolly like taking 5 grams alone from the gold so lets say 30 grams of actual gold for $4500? Im not even gonna break down for these dudes thats why when ninjahood was here he was tryin help dudes out spitting straight gold facts and knowledge

oh wow i cant help but laugh they are robin you without a gun literally dude but i know nothing about business hmm okay a little 35 gram Jesus piece with a bunch of 1 pointer diamonds are trash worthless oh by the way those litle diamond chips are prolly like taking 5 grams alone from the gold so lets say 30 grams of actual gold for $4500? Im not even gonna break down for these dudes thats why when ninjahood was here he was tryin help dudes out spitting straight gold facts and knowledge

i don't think i would have put it quite as eloquently as you, but yes, for those spec's the price is a rip off

You lose buying a Jesus regardless of who you buy it from.

I'm not gonna pay $4500 for it :lol: if I buy it, since you guys know where to get them for cheap please elaborate

Again I ask, who has the best pricing on the pieces? The piece I posted above, I got the dude to $3500. I'm just waiting to see what icebox quotes me

I'm not gonna pay $4500 for it
laugh.gif
if I buy it, since you guys know where to get them for cheap please elaborate
That's like asking where to get a cheap Supreme shirt or a pair of cheap cement 3's. What you should ask is, where can i get ripped off the least. 

That's like asking where to get a cheap Supreme shirt or a pair of cheap cement 3's. What you should ask is, where can i get ripped off the least. 

:lol: yes thats what i meant, the piece i posted.. at $3500 i think its a pretty decent deal.

Got a couple questions fam
1. How can you tell how many mm your chain. Kinda bugs me idk only ~25gs :frown:

2. Someone school me on scrap metal. Is the best way to get scrap metal to hustle out small chain and charms until you have a lot and get it melted? I was searching eBay and some "pin connectors" from old computers popped up for pretty cheap for a lot of it anyone know the deal with that? http://m.ebay.com/itm/1Pound-mil-sp...or-for-Gold-Recovery-/221888423993?nav=SEARCH
Some one help me out I don't know how to use google:smh:
much rather ask someone on here who can spill some knowledge :smokin
Much appreciated

Last edited:
Got a couple questions fam
1. How can you tell how many mm your chain. Kinda bugs me idk only ~25gs
frown.gif

2. Someone school me on scrap metal. Is the best way to get scrap metal to hustle out small chain and charms until you have a lot and get it melted? I was searching eBay and some "pin connectors" from old computers popped up for pretty cheap for a lot of it anyone know the deal with that? http://m.ebay.com/itm/1Pound-mil-sp...or-for-Gold-Recovery-/221888423993?nav=SEARCH
Some one help me out I don't know how to use google:smh:
much rather ask someone on here who can spill some knowledge
smokin.gif

Much appreciated
Measure the width with a ruler. 10mm in a cm. Saving up scrap metal is a waste of time unless you are getting the gold below scrap value because you still gotta pay for labor. Collecting or buying gold plated computer parts is a joke. 

Measure the width with a ruler. 10mm in a cm. Saving up scrap metal is a waste of time unless you are getting the gold below scrap value because you still gotta pay for labor. Collecting or buying gold plated computer parts is a joke. 
Thanks again fam
I was just curious about that computer scrap :lol: I mean I lightweight googled in and some "we buy (insert pc piece) for scrap gold" was just curious

Back
Top Bottom