**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yea, I meant it's over 2mm tall and tight links. I measured it earlier.

I think I would have gone 3mm Franco to let the pendant dominate more. But a 4mm Cuban sounds cool, Rey said he can't make below 5.5mm by hand and suggested concave curbs for anything smaller than 5.5. That thickness you got with the 4 looks great

What's the weight of the pendant?

Thanks, yea I have a fetish for the box clasp so I feel like I just have to have that clasp. I do agree that a 3mm Franco would look good.

The pendant is 8 grams.

Can anyone answer this, why do regular, loose diamonds cost more than wedding rings with the same amount of carats? I was looking

at earrings and **** and the studs cost considerably more...same color/carat and all that 

Interesting, i thought it would be the other way around. For example what's the price difference ?

got this gold cuban 14k yesterday... its 7mm 28in 43 grams... iim a exchange it tomorrow... i like the look of the chain but i dont like the hollow feel of it... it just feels cheap so im get another chain that might be more money but it will be better quality

Last edited:
got this gold cuban 14k yesterday... its 7mm 28in 43 grams... iim a exchange it tomorrow... i like the look of the chain but i dont like the hollow feel of it... it just feels cheap so im get another chain that might be more money but it will be better quality
Good choice man. You could probably get a solid 5mm for a little bit more. 

Just got back from Shyne. I got a chain for that cross I bought back in January. They were able to beat even the lowest prices of other jewelers on a 4mm Cuban with a box clasp.

Turnaround was fast, chain was ready in 3 business days.

4mm, 21 inch, 14k Cuban, 44 grams.
It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for the s/o !!

^
Tyler bought nigo's jewels?

Sidenote:those golf Wang pieces are terrible for them to say they came from if&co. If&co work is usually on point.

Last edited:
^
Tyler bought nigo's jewels?

Sidenote:those golf Wang pieces are terrible for them to say they came from if&co. If&co work is usually on point.
I Think This Might Have Been For A Photoshoot But I Could Be Wrong. And I Wouldnt Be Surprised If Thats How Tyler Wanted Them...His

Whole Aesthetic Is ******

This bum again 
laugh.gif

Any jeweler that see's him coming to the store should know that, its a red flag.   And when he does come into their store, are they that desperate for his celebrity endorsement? These jewelery deals are the only thing that keeps him relevant.

Back
Top Bottom