**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

ALFO0188-002-X2.jpg

So question about the due on the train with the cuban, rollie and pinky ring taking a nap after a long day's of work. Do they offer concealed carry permits in N.Y.? I don't know how the gun laws there work. 

I wouldn't feel safe on a train rocking 20K worth of jewels with out having a gun on me. 

laugh.gif
i already had chains before u even found NT...what are u talking bout b.. sounding like jilted broad cuz im giving folks options.

u stay bitter other there in a corner, no one paying u no mind anymore.

laugh.gif

*ahem* now for folks who wanna do that, call homeboy up, and get da details yourself.. 0% interest a year walking out wit something nice is a very good look.
pimp.gif

pretty often, its 24 hours, if u going clubbin thou, a whip is ideal.

So question about the due on the train with the cuban, rollie and pinky ring taking a nap after a long day's of work. Do they offer concealed carry permits in N.Y.? I don't know how the gun laws there work. 

I wouldn't feel safe on a train rocking 20K worth of jewels with out having a gun on me. 

I wouldn't feel safe rocking it on a train even with a pistol

I wouldn't feel safe rocking it on a train even with a pistol
An old gf in high school got her chains snatched(multiple) while sitting down near the doors when they were closing. It was during rush hour too.
Keep in mind this was in the mid 90''s before NYC was hipster capital of the world.
I seen so many people get yapped on the train and streets that I wouldn't feel comfortable in NYC. Everybody too damb close to each other.
If I rock my chain Ima be in a surrounding that doesn't require people to be next to me the whole time. Can't get my **** snatched then turn around and have 10 people say "it wasn't me" cuz erry body catching a stray :lol:

Last edited:
There were NTer's who posted their setup's before Ben and ninja because I remember seeing the pictures posted after and it was random and it wasn't no jewelry thread.
I've been lurking and posting here and there since 01 and things came in waves when posting your shoes and the outfit to match where done,the hat thing came,then the jersey thing,then the watch thing,then the jewelry...ect.But again I think that was a different generation of NTer's ,they weren't ahead of the game they were just living in the moment and using NT as a platform to share it.Back when ******** was the alternative and I remember JerseyTshirt white cat had a Jesus piece and before him there was another NTer that had one who posted a lot on here,themed threads with pictures detailing his whole day,outting or meetups,hanging out.

Interesting time,everything might now be righ as far as the timeline but that's how I remember it and I was a lurker with a different screen name and then after all of that you Ninja Ben whoever else after,the third wave where posting pictures were a must.

Had my chain with me when I visited NY a couple years ago. It was definitely tucked the few times I went on the train lol.

Moved around pretty normal besides that...even ended up at some sketchy after hours spot in the Bronx (not a smart move looking back at it)

As far as back home, never really think twice about it. Plus it's Florida everybody got a ccw permit

Had my chain with me when I visited NY a couple years ago. It was definitely tucked the few times I went on the train lol.

Moved around pretty normal besides that...even ended up at some sketchy after hours spot in the Bronx (not a smart move looking back at it)

As far as back home, never really think twice about it. Plus it's Florida everybody got a ccw permit
I don't have my permit yet. I'm getting it in about a week. I purchased my first gun a month ago. My wife just gave birth this weekend and with all the crazy **** going on, cant take any risks. 

I don't have my permit yet. I'm getting it in about a week. I purchased my first gun a month ago. My wife just gave birth this weekend and with all the crazy **** going on, cant take any risks. 

It's better to have it and hopefully never have to use it than to get caught slipping imo.

Congrats on the newborn

if you're a business owner u can get a carry permit alot easier..just gotta show u dealing with large sums of currency most of da time.

for NY mere mortals its alot harder.

Last edited:
It's better to have it and hopefully never have to use it than to get caught slipping imo.

Congrats on the newborn
"it's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war." 

Thanks! I'm head over heals. Haven't slept in a week but it's all worth it. 

That's crazy man. I literally called my dude who hold the classes, didn't even do the class, gave him 75 bucks for a certificate, took it to the county building, filled out paperwork/thumbprint, received my ccw 3 weeks later.

Thats what I'm thinking.... To big of a cuban the proportions will look off

Frank has it down perfect

if you're a business owner u can get a carry permit alot easier..just gotta show u dealing with large sums of currency most of da time.

Its easy to get a permit where im at

just watch a online video take the test and bring the paperwork to the sheriff station

I was just at the store looking to buy a ar15 with a 100rd drum and a slide fire stock

Heres the slide fire stock turns a regular ar15 into almost automatic by just switch the butt stock

8-9 always looks best to me with the full size Jesus

Ninja you got a pic of a full size on a 14mm

Last edited:
how does the lock fit it though? i test fit a 10-11mm i think it was and the lock would not go through because the lock was like 17mm i think.

Its easy to get a permit where im at

just watch a online video take the test and bring the paperwork to the sheriff station

I was just at the store looking to buy a ar15 with a 100rd drum and a slide fire stock

Heres the slide fire stock turns a regular ar15 into almost automatic by just switch the butt stock

Slide stock is trash IMO. And pointless unless you want have it for kicks and giggles.

how does the lock fit it though? i test fit a 10-11mm i think it was and the lock would not go through because the lock was like 17mm i think.

im fairly certain u would only be able to put one side of da chain in and lock it from there. doable but its at capacity.

Back
Top Bottom