**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Do the molds on the different rappers charms have copyrights? Say I wanted to use a likeness of an OVO chain and charm on something for profit..Would I get sued?

some dudes just give no dambs...

this was a guy on da train da other day..

30lcncp.jpg
the rolex retail's for 87k if its the a real factory one lol

nope, the masterpiece has it's own bracelet, the best looking rolex bracelet IMO.  oyster style full polish finish and the buckle doesn't take up too much space.  also the case is smaller than a day date II but I've never seen a picture of them side by side. 

I miss this ring bad, I sold it 2 months ago. It was 14k , 20 grams and almost .90ct

Last edited:
Watch market is gonna be flooded with preowned swiss in 4 or 5 years

A fvkin stainless sub is like 7 racks

What's the resell value of juelz old "5 mil in jewelry" collection? Should have gotten all moissanite instead, for real

Moissanite aren't cheap and the resell is 10x worse than diamonds, ninja always leaves that out

Watch market is gonna be flooded with preowned swiss in 4 or 5 years

A fvkin stainless sub is like 7 racks

What's the resell value of juelz old "5 mil in jewelry" collection? Should have gotten all moissanite instead, for real

Moissanite aren't cheap and the resell is 10x worse than diamonds, ninja always leaves that out

worse than Diamonds? :lol:

not getting a 10th of back of a few grand is gonna hurt u alot worse than w/e u would've u spent & sold da moissanite for.

I don't think someone is being judged because they're riding a train. I think we all know that's a main source of transportation in NY.

Last edited:
ill call grimal once i get my money up to find out how much per gram... still want to cop a 14k 28in 10mm cuban link eventually... gon rock without a pendant though

First time I saw a nautilus on wrist was on the 2 train going uptown. Taking a train in NYC definitely isn't a reason to judge.

Back
Top Bottom